Overreacting?

A/N:SO WHEN MY FRIEND READ THIS STORY AND SHE LOOKED AT THE CAPTIONS, SHE LIKE TOLD ME I'D GO FOR OPTION C, SO THAT WAS PRETTY USELESS, SO HIS FATE IT IS!!!

Jimin POV.
When I told Tae I would find Jungkook, I just saw him nod, but he was scared, that I might do something bad, and I gave him some reassurance with my eyes. So a few minutes passed, I found him, sitting outside on a bench right under a

"Jeon Jeongguk" I called him with venom laced with my voice.

And when he turned around I saw him, he was crying? So then he turned around suddenly. So I went up to him and sat down.

A/N:THIS IS THE BENCH UNDER THE TREE.

"Hey" I started "Why are you cryin'?" I questioned him

"Why are you asking me? Aren't you supposed to laugh at me?" He said, wow I was startled the fact that he stated me.

"*Sigh* I'll message Yoongi then, is that ok Kook?" I questioned him ready to pull out my phone.

"S-sure, thanks, god this is so embarrassing" He said wiping his tears that stained his cheeks.

Yoonie💕

Hyung I need you here at the nursery, there's a problem
Sent:8:26 am

Yoonie💕: What? I'm not in the mood.
sent:8:26 am

Yoongi please! Jungkook needs you!
sent:8:27

Yoonie💕: Tch, no he doesn't. Neither do you. Now stop messaging me I'm busy here.
sent:8:28

This time I started crying too, Yoongi never acts like this with me...Then Jungkook asks me.

"Jimin, why are you crying too?" I then gave him my phone and he read the messages.

"I-I-I'll convince him Jim, thank you" I just nodded weakly.

Jungkook messaged Yoongi while still being on my account.

Yoongi-hyung, it's me Jungkook
sent:8:30 am

Yoonie💕: Tch, stop fooling Jimin, I know this is you.
sent:8:31 am

Then let me call you hyung
sent:8:31 am

Calling Yoonie💕...

JK: H-hyung?