Kookie, Kookie, Kookie!

Taehyung POV.

I woke up in the middle of the afternoon, probably 3:00 PM.

I looked around at my surroundings to see I was in bed. I then laid down on my side again for a couple of minutes to refresh what happened. I sighed frustrated on why I can't remember anything.

And why is it so cold?

I snuggled deeper into the comfy comforter as I was looking for a reliable position.

Then I turned on my side again just to be met by Jungkook's broad hard chest. He had no shirt on.

I blushed hard as cupped my face trying to back out of this view.

And I looked down accidentally to see.

HiS sNaKeU.

oH MY mOon GodDEsS!

I then blushed deeply way more red than before.

'I-It's huge'

I thought in my mind.

'W-What?! N-No Tae yo-you shouldn't l-look!'

I then felt him groan as he started to grab me and pull me close.

bY ThE gODs pLeaSe doN'T, I''vE dOne noThinG TT^TT

"Tae, you can keep looking, my body is yours now after all" I heard his voice and gulped. His raspy and deep voice. Mine is stil deeper though.

He was actually awake all along. Well not actually, just woke up. Yeah, that's the right word.

"Kookie, I w-want to sh-shower. Let m-me go please?" I look at him in the eyes and he just nodded.

He let me go and I stood up. Why is it cold again? I then screamed in pain as I felt my pelvic area hurt like a beach. Jungkook then helped me stand up and I grabbed a hold of the side of his nightstand.

"Nice buns baby" I heard Jungkook's voice from behind me as I flinched when I felt his, hotdog near my buns. Ok that sounded weird but you get my point. Right?

"Kookie?" He replied with a hum as he backhugged me. "Am I naked?"I asked and he nuzzled into my neck as he nodded. Talk about a lazy Alpha.

"Surprised you don't remember what happened earlier pup" He then let go and turned me around. "We mated babe"

I was shookt by this and I left my mouth hang ajar.

"T-Then that me-means, I'm not a v-virgin anymore?" I asked in disbelief

"Yep, you're now officially mine, but you didn't let me play with you a bit more, you said you just want me to put it in" I then got confused and asked.

"Put what in?"I asked grabbing clothes inside Kookie's closet and my towel.

"My dick in your hole" What the duck. So that's a dick? Like what I have? He inserted that in me? That big?

.....

"Baby? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked as he guided me to the bathroom.

"Y-Yes, Kookie?"

"Yes my kitten?" He said as he opened the door and softly pulled me inside.

"C-Can you take a bath with me?" He then looked at me wide-eyed with a big bunny smile on his face.

"Of course Tae! I thought you'd never ask!" He then went near the tap of the tub, but he paused and looked at me.

"What temperature babe?" He asked. Aw, this Alpha is so thoughtful.