Why?

Taehyung POV

He was there standing, with a towel dangerously clinging onto his waist.

I can see his V line from here.

His clearly lined and toned 6 pack abs.

"Done checking me out?" He suddenly asked putting me out of my trance.

"I-I uhm, I'll go out now"

"Wait!"

"What is it?"

"I think you need someone to tour you, here" He handed me a picture.

"Look for her, she's my girlfriend by the way, her name is Lisa if you forgot"

I felt nervous about this, like, my heart it hurts, but at the same time I should accept his decision, he is my mate, just because he rejected me doesn't mean I shouldn't respect his choices, I'm not a cold-hearted beast.

"Ok, t-thank you, I'll leave as soon as I can" I said to him, I completely forgot I'm a rouge right now, all I care about is finding Bammie, hyunie, Chim, and our Princess.

"No, you have no where to go to, am I right?"

"Y-yes, why do you ask Alpha?" I called him Alpha because of respect. I mean, who wouldn't respect the future leader of a pack?

"You can stay here as long as you like, but you have to do atleast chores, that's the only thing you need to do"

"Ok, I understand, thanks once again Alpha" I bowed down to him to gesture my appreciation and respect.

"No need to be formal, just call me Jungkook or nicknames"

"Okay then, I will Al-..erm I mean Kookie!" I bowed down again.

"Kookie?"

"Ah! Do you not like it?"

"No no, it's alright, well see you again, Taehyung" Well he said my name, shit, I mentally cursed.

-+=+-

It's been 34 minutes and I still can't find Lisa-ssi.

I look at the picture again and look around for people around the pack house.

"Uro, can you help me?"

"Oops sorry, how about use your future vision?"

"Oh right hehehe"

"Seriously?"

"Hey sorry having powers makes me dumb ok?!"

"*Sigh* fine just you know use it, I'll rest again, call me when you find another problem"

"Sorry for disturbing your rest, I will bye"

Maybe she's outside?

I went outside and looked for her.I used my future vision but no possible path have shown I'm gonna meet her.

She has Blonde hair, and her hair has curls at the bottom.

As I was looking around I bumped into someone, I looked up to see a tall man with broad shoulders and has brown hair.

"A-ah, I'm so sorry, I apologize for the inconvenience!" I bowed down again. Geez that's the 3rd time.

"Ah no it's ok, what's your name?"

"Kim Taehyung, how about yours sir?"

"My name is Kim Seokjin"

"Nice to meet you sir Kim"

"Please don't use sir it makes me feel old, and the fact that we have the same last name makes me think you're mine and Joonie's child" Oh he said that because of their last names.

"Ah I see, but Jin-hyung did you see this girl?" I said as I handed him the picture.

"Ah you mean Lisa? Yes she's at the clinic, why?"

"Ah she's supposed to be showing me around here"

"I see, follow me then"

I just followed him wherever we're going.

-+=+-

"Well here we are, the clinic"

He exclaimed while we were standing in front of the door.

"Oh I see thank you so much hyung!"

"No problem now, let's go inside"

"Oh uh you work here?"

"Yes, actually I'm a doctor, I'm an Omega though"

"Woah, I never thought that they would let an Omega do work" I'm serious though, Omegas often just clean, give birth, and be slaves.

"How about you Tae?"

"Oh me? The same as you hyung"

"Woah, that's rare, now we have 2 Omegas in the pack" He exclaimed as if that was the goldest of all news. Just wait until he hears I'm a moon blessing.

"Tae you smell weird" He points out.

"Oh uhm, do I smell bad?"

I released a 'Phew' , I thought I smell bad.

"Like, you smell like a mo-"

His sentence were soon cut off by the door opening.

"Oh, hi Jin-hyung" She's the girl in the picture!

"Hi Lis, this boy was looking for you"

Lisa eyed me head to toe, and I spoke up.

"Hello, my name is Taehyung, Jungkook told me to find you"

"Hello to you too, and why is Jungkook asking you to find me?"

"Oh, he told me you were gonna show me around"

"Okay let's go then, but let me just check up on the patient fir-" Jin-hyung cut Lisa off

"It's fine Lisa, I'll take care of him"

Jin-hyung opened the door and I saw a glimpse of who was inside and I just gasped in schock.

"Jiminie?"

A/N: I'll update again in an 2 hours!

IF NO ONE TOLD YOU YET, YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON A VERY LOVABLE ONE, I MIGHT STILL NOT SEEN YOU GUYS YET BUT I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ARE A BLESSING AND IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU 'YOU ARE WORTHLESS' THEN DON'T FIGHT BACK AND JUST CALM YOURSELF BY SAYING 'I'M AN ARMY, EVEN THOUGH BTS DOESN'T KNOW I EXIST THEY'RE HERE AND AUTHOR-NIM IS! MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS LOVE ME!'