Pregnancy Problems

[URGH for the last time i know my english is shit but i try my best if my english annoys you than sorry.]

,,I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID HELP!!"Smg3 screamed at Smg4. Smg4 sigh. Since his boyfriend is pregnant he act like an 6 Year old child.

,,Just eat Smg3 you need it!" After the sentence smg4 could feel his own cooked food in his face. Did smg3 realy threw it in his face?!

,,Okay hun don't make it harder for me than it is!" He took another food out.

,,You just want that i get more fat!!" Smg3 teared  up.

,,Okay for the last time you aren't fat and its the baby in your stomache!" Smg4 stand the plate of food on the desk and washed his face.

,,You don't love me anymore" Smg3 starts to cry. Smg4 tried not to freak out. Yes Smg3's hormones are crazy but thats all going to far. Smg4 took the plate and a spoon after he washed his face and took some food on the spoon.

,,Okay babe i want you now to eat or else our baby and you will get weak so do it for me i will love you whatever will happens!" Smg4 slowly bring the spoon to Smg3's mouth.

Smg3 was stubborn and look away. ,,Bae please for me and for the baby" Smg4 looked cutely. Smg3 move his head slowly back and blush. ,,D-don't make me blush!" Smg4 took the moment and put the spoon in Smg3's mouth. Smg3's eyes wided. ,,is that pancakes?!" Smg4 nodded. ,,I knew you love pancakes. I made sugar on it only for you!" Smg4 smiled.

,,i want more!!!"Smg3 smiled like a kid who got an present. Smg4 gave an kiss on Smg3's cheek.

[If you want chapter 2 let me know in comments:D gtg work!!]