Snow Trapped 2.0

[My version of Snow Trapped. Hope you enjoy]

Both where just trapped and Mario found a way home because he was hungry and needed some spaghetti.
The temperature sink and sink it getting colder and colder.

,,That's where we die...'' SMG3 sit on the coutch, freezing. SMG4 get crazy and just dance. SMG3 noticed his doppelganger and slapped him. ,,OUTCH! Thanks...i'm sry SMG3...'' SMG4 sat down next to him.
,,S-so c-cold.'' SMG3 start to shaking. SMG4 rolled his eyes ,,i just do this now before we die.'' he hugged SMG3. SMG3 blushed hardly he never knew that SMG4 has so a great bodyheat. Maybe thats why he fall asleep in SMG4s arms.

,,SMG3? Are you okay?'' he putted his doppelgangers had down ,,Oh he sleep..'' SMG4 start to smile like an idiot. He took a blanket over him and SMG3 and start to watch TV.

He can't really focus on the TV everytime he saw this cute little boy laid on his chest. SMG4 started to stroke the other his forehead. But than what is this? Is SMG3 crying? SMG4 looked worried at him ,,Maybe he have an nightmare.'' SMG4 hold SMG3 really near to him. ,,Shhh don't cry everything is okay'' he smiled. SMG3 buries his face into SMG4s top. SMG4 blushed. ,,Even if you're my enemy you're a normal person who needs affection. You can also be some cute. Maybe i fallen in love with you. But you sleep so you can't hear me.'' but SMG3 was awake.

,,You can't love your arch-enemy'' he wisperd. ,,Y-you are awake?'' SMG4 looked down. ,,yes..'' SMG3 didn't moved away Form SMG4 becaus he don't want. ,,Why can't i love you?'' SMG4 smirked. ,,Because everybody think we hate eachother and...'' SMG4 kissed SMG3 to shut him up. SMG3 blushed really hard. SMG4 stopped kissing ,,Do you shut up now?'' he lay SMG3 down and was abouve him and put back the blanket on both. ,,W-why are you do this SMG4?'' SMG3 can't move because of his Doppelgänger. SMG4 put his index finger in SMG3s lips ,,Shut up now!'' he kissed him again.

SMG3 closed his eyes SMG4 get him already.