Maybe Not So Evil?

[HEY MY HOBOS OMFG YES I'M ALIVEEE THIS IS A SMALL PART AFTER THE VIDEO PERFECTLY BALANCED LYYY]

Smg3 stared at his phone after ending the call. Is this his destiny? To take care of the dead memes?
He felt for the first time he's good for something like he has something to do. Something where people look up to him.

Deep in thoughts Smg3 walks back to his room.

But it's not more the same.. Is it? He miss someone... It's not like missing more like he wanna see him. And that person is Smg4. He looked at his background picture on his unlocked phone of a picture where he and Smg4 didn't fight where both where smiling and taking a picture togheter.
He miss his arch enemie. Without Smg4, Smg3 is not Smg3 he is someone but after all all these years his destiny was to fight Smg4. And for him Smg4 was family. Family in hate. Family in fighting. But Smg4 was the closest person he ever have in his life.

Smg3 layed on his bed staring at the roof of his room(fk my English XD). Smg3 is unsure how he feels to Smg4. Sometimes his small heart race around Smg4 but why. It's his arch enemie he should wnat to beat him up. But when he's about to do it like in the arc his heart start race and he realize he can't.

Does he have a crush on smg4?