mario

[Oh Boii i am back]

SMG3 was togheter with SMG4 and he was happy but still something wasn't right..
His problem was Mario. When he always wanted to do something with SMG4 there was always Mario around. And Smg4 don't even see how much Smg3 hat that Mario is around.

,,Mario come on! Before you lose us again!" SMG4 walk in front of Mario backwards while Smg3 is walking next to him but he is silent. ,,Yeah yeah i will!" answered Mario.
Smg4 wanted to take Smg3s hand but he pulled it away. ,,Whats wrong?" Smg4 asked worried. ,,Just don't touch me!" Smg3 looked away and start to walk faster. Smg4 grabbed Smg3's arm to stop him. ,,What is wrong Glitch!" He looked searious at Smg3. Smg3 start to get tears in eyes ,,You know it!all you care about is Mario! MARIO HERE MARIO THERE! I HATE YOU!"with that sentence Smg3 pushed smg4 away and runned away. Smg4 looked behind him.

Smg3 ran at his lair and locked his door he couldn't believe how smg4 hurt him. ,,Hey Smg3 having a bad day?" Smg3 knew this familiar voice. It was Y (Xboxfan996) his mate he is in the same lair as him since they both share everything. ,,Love is just an as***le..." Smg3 sat down at the coutch. ,,Did you fight with Smg4 again?" Y aksed a Bit annoyed.  ,,What do you wanna say with AGAIN?!" Smg3 turned his head to Y. ,,You have often problems with Smg4 i seariously ask how you both can be still a couple!" Y sat down next to him.  ,,I love him but he always care more about Mario!always this plumber!" Smg3 came up tears again. Y let out an deep sigh ,,Glitch if he cares about that red idiot more than you than he isn't the right for you." Smg3 went silent. ,,Come on mate.. fine i will help you okay listen to my plan:...."
-Next part comming soon-

[[I already work on the part 2]]