The last fight

[Help me this drawing make me cry:'( Even if i draw it]

Smg4 looked outside the rain is falling down. It was silent all he sit only in his room alone on the window and watched the rain. He love the rain. It's so calm. It is Dark outside too the darkness and the rain make and calm atmosphere[JUST LET MY ENGLISH XD].

Smg4 started to went Sleepy but he noticed than that his phone get an message. He stand up and went to his computertable where the phone lie and take it up and Look who wrote him. An message from ''That ass**le'' smg4 knew exactly who that is After all He gave him the name on his phone.

Hey Glitchy come out we need to talk.

Smg4 doesn't want to see him even to talk with him! But he decided to went outside and than He saw the boy in blue purple with his Black trouser. His Pony and hairs was realy wett even his clothes. Smg4 could See his hate in his Dark blue eyes.

,,What is now Smg3?'' smg4 answered him in a ''I don't care boy'' voice.

,,I wanna end this all!'' Glitch let appeared and Dark violette energie on his Hand.

,,But i'm not here to Fight Glitch.'' Smg4 turned around but noticed smg3 was about to attack him. He fast Glitched away and Hit Smg3 from behind.

They both fighted a long time till Smg3 gave up.
,,You won...'' the smaller boy falls on his knees what Even hurt more. He get tears in eyes but by the whole rain it's to hard to see that He cry.

Smg4 turned around and saw his enemie hurted and crying. He won't let him end like this. ,,Come on Glitch come inside where i can take care of your wounds.

,,Just let me Smg4!'' the other boy didn't Accept his help.
,,CAN YOU JUST STOP ACTING LIKE AN STUBBORN IDIOT?!''Smg4 ignored the boy and take him piggyback.

,,Let me down smg4..''the younger Boy blushed. Smg4 don't Even listen to the boy.

After they went inside smg4 sat him down on his own bed and take an medikit to take care of his wounds.

,,Damn Glitch the wounds don't look good you should stop fighting!''

,,Shut up smg4!!''Smg3 whimmered a bit as smg4 cleaned the wounds.

,,Why are you Even like this you know it's not good for your health..''Smg4 sigh.
He indeed love the young guy Even if they're arch enemies just After the thing with the Iglu smg4 get Feelings for him. His Cute smile, his Character and his Pony. Smg4 love just how He is but hate the fights.

,,I don't care about my health!'' Smg3 crossed his arms. ,,Can't you just let me go?!''

,,Smg3 now you stay the wound on your knee don't look good and i wanna take care till it's better After all the wound is my fault!''

Smg3 blushed a bit smg4 is kinda like his mother. Smg3 hate to talk about his Parents. But smg4 was always there for him.

It went much silent in the room.

,,Smg4?'' Smg3 looked to smg4 who sit now on bis computer table. 
,,yes?''Smg4 turned around to him.

,,I wanna say thanks... You know.... That you cared of me... '' He smile a bit.

,,You're welcome Glitch.'' Smg4 stand up and go to Smg3 and sit down Next to him. ,,you know since the Snow Trapped Thing i just have Feelings for you...''

Smg3 went Red as an tomato. ,,W-what?''

Smg4 nodded. ,,I love you Glitch.''

After this Word He Kissed him.

[608 words what the Heck!!]