004 | breaks on set

It's another day on the set of Disney's live action remake of the iconic movie Aladdin

It's another day on the set of Disney's live action remake of the iconic movie Aladdin. The day has been jam packed, busy, and stressful.

The day's activities include both dance and vocal rehearsal, costume adjustments, filming for Jasmine's opening scenes, and much more. It's been chaotic because so much is going on at once—plus, it's a Monday. Monday's are always rough.

The star of the movie, has been doing stunt training and diving for his role as Aladdin. It has been nothing less of tiring and stressful. Though he is living his dream, he wants nothing more than to go home, lay on the chest of his wife, and spill all the details about his day as she combs through his silky locks of hair until he falls asleep.

His day has consisted of vigorous stunt work and diving. It'll be his only two activities for the day.
Mena, or Aladdin as most people will recognize him as, runs his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner. An actor's job is no joke.

A sudden knock on the door of his trailer captures his attention. Mena pushes himself up from the small couch in the corner and travels to the door. He twists the knob and yanks the door open, his beautiful wife on the other side.

"Y/N," he says breathlessly, ultimately stunned that she came at the exact time where he wanted her the most.

"Hey, babe," she smiles, inching into the trailer. Mena closes the trailer door behind her. "Decided to stop by since I haven't visited you on set in a while."

Mena returns to his seat on the couch, resting his arm on the arm rest, and Y/N follows suit, taking her seat on his lap. He licks his lips as he stares up at his wife.

"What's wrong?" she asks, placing her hands on his shoulders. He shivers gently at her cool wedding bands grazing the base of his neck.

"It's been a long day, love," he says. "Long, stressful day. But, this is what I love to do, so it'll be okay."

Y/N awes softly and leans in to plant a kiss on his lips. Mena hums in response, his hands moving to rest on her waist.

Y/N pulls away from his slick duo and kisses along his jaw, and to his sensitive spot, the place right beneath the left side of his jaw. The action causes him to whimper softly.

"Y/N," his grip on her hips tightens as she begins to moves against him swiftly. "Babe, we can't."

"We can," she mumbles into his skin. "Let me help remove the stress."

She kisses him again and her hands travel underneath his shirt, her slender fingers brushing against his toned stomach. She tugs at the shirt, pulling it over his head.

She stands and strips of her black tee shirt dress and black Vans. Y/N glances at Mena, who is devouring her with his eyes. He strips of his pants and tosses them to the side.

Y/N bites her lip gently as she settles in his lap again. She whimpers softly and her head falls against his shoulder. The actor releases a breathy moan as the pace of their love making quickens.

Y/N grips his shoulders roughly, her nails digging into his shoulders. His name escapes her lips like a prayer as she begins to near an end.

"Y/N," he moans softly, his head falling back. Their movements pick up greater as they chase a release. A lazy smile plays on her lips, loving the sight of him writhing underneath him. He pulls his lip in between his teeth as he sighs in content. He struggles to keep his eyelids open, the pleasure becoming too much.

Minutes later, they find their high together, their sounds of love intermingling.

After calming themselves down, the clean up in the bathroom and dress themselves in the clothes they had on before.

"Well," Y/N says, fixing his clothes to make sure there's no visible signs of their activities.

"What?" Mena replies, watching her fiddle with his clothes.

"I've taken up about thirty minutes of your time, so I'm gonna head home now. I just stopped by to make sure you were okay," she says. "But, I expect a part two later tonight."

Mena smirks and nods his head. "Yes ma'am." Y/N smiles and stands on her toes to kiss him briefly.

Mena's hands travel to her lower back, pulling her body towards him. Y/N moans softly as his hand travels lower. She places her hand on his chest and pushes him away gently.

"Not now, Meens," she laughs. "Later. I love you."

"I love you too," he replies. He pecks her lips and watches as she exits the trailer, his mind filling with thoughts on what's to go down when he gets home at the end of the day.

————————————————————-