002 | business and pleasure

A light groan escapes his pink lips as the sudden urge to awaken crashes over his body

A light groan escapes his pink lips as the sudden urge to awaken crashes over his body. He turns his head away from the open window which is allowing the bright rays of the sun to pour unto him.

His heavy eyelids flutter slightly. Sighing gently, he pushes his stiff body off of the bed. He runs his fingers through his messy curls and swings his feet over the edge of the bed. He stands and pads towards the master bathroom that's connected to the glorious bedroom in the hotel.

As he inches closer to the bathroom, he hears the soft hums of his wife, Y/N from the other side of the barrier. He knocks on the door gently and proceed in when he gets her consent.

Pushing the door open, he winces at the bright lights.

"Morning, baby," she greets, locking eyes with her lover in the mirror.

"Morning, love." He grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste and brushes his teeth in the second sink. Five minutes later, he spits out all of the suds and rinses his mouth with mouthwash. He snatches his wash cloth and washes his face. He releases a breath when he's finished, feeling a lot fresher than he did earlier.

"You need to start getting cleaned up, Mena," Y/N says, fluffing her curls. She had gotten up extra early to do her hair—having the desire to wear her curls out for once. "You have an interview with Naomi in a few hours and then the premiere tonight."

They're in Toronto, their hometown, which is where one of the premieres of Aladdin is going to be screened.

He hums and walks behind her, wrapping his arms around her middle. He places his lips on her neck, peppering her brown skin with light kisses. Y/N sighs breathlessly as his hands travel to the elastic band of her underwear.

"No, no, no. Y-you have somewhere to be in less than three hours, and I still have to style you," she stutters a bit. Little did some people know, his wife also happens to be his stylist. She's been styling him for a little over two years and was head over heels the day they met, and she's been head over heels ever since.

Mena turns her body around and kisses her lips gently. "That's plenty of time."

After their little rendezvous, the couple showered and prepared for the interview. The two made it out on time, and were able to meet with rest of the cast to do finishing touches on hair and makeup. Y/N is in the dressing room, along with the makeup and hair stylist, putting finishing touches on Mena's outfit for the interview.

"Stop moving," she mutters as she attempts to clasp the chain around his neck. He mumbles a sorry and stills himself so she can finish. She then fiddles around with his hair for a minute, making sure everything is okay.

"Done," she says after a moment. "You look great." She has styled him in a black tee shirt, a white leather jacket complimented by a silver chain, dark jeans, and black shoes. His hair stylist messed with his curls a bit, whereas the makeup artist just did simple coverups.

The other stylists exit the room, giving the couple their space.

"Thank you," he replies. There's a knock on the door and a voice calls, saying he needs to come out because they air in five minutes.

"Well, it's time. Love you," she says, pecking his lips softly.

"I love you too."

"You just cannot keep your hands to yourself today can you?" Y/N asks Mena, who's hand is resting on her thigh. The couple are in the limo on their way to the premiere of Aladdin.

Y/N is wearing a tight, black dress that hugs her figure nicely. The tail spreads into a train, and it is off the shoulder. She wears black heels to compliment it. Her curly hair is pulled into an ultra sleek low bun, not a hair out of place. She wears a light film of makeup, a natural look with a bold maroon lip.

"Cause you look gorgeous," he replies, squeezing her thigh gently. She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Mhm," she hums and kisses his cheek gently.

"And you look very handsome." Mena on the other hand is wearing a navy blue suit with light patterns and sleek black shoes. His curls are nice and defined, and his facial hair is nicely trimmed.
"Thank you, love."

She smiles. The limo then comes to a halt and the couple are ushered into the carpet. They smile and wave at fans and the cameras as they meet up with other cast members on the carpet.

After posing for a while, Y/N and Mena take their seats inside the theater.

"Feels good to be out of these shoes," Y/N says as she kicks them into a corner of the room. Mena chuckles from behind her and follows her into the room. "Unzip me please?"

Mena travels to her. He grasps the zipper with his left hand and pulls it down slowly. Y/N shivers at the contact of his cool ring colliding with her back.
The dress slips down her hips and pools at her feet. She thanks him and steps out of it, putting it on it's hanger and into the garment bag.

"Well," Y/N says. "I'm about to shower. You're welcome to join if you'd like." She sends a wink his way before waltzing to the bathroom, her hips swaying as she does so.

Mena bites his lip gently as he fights off a smile. He pulls off his jacket and begins unbuttoning his shirt. "I'll be there in a minute."

Thank God for her job as his stylist, or he would've never found someone so perfect for him.

_________________________________________