Arc 3: Phase 2: Close Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Naruto immediately dislike my efforts in a matter of seconds." He added, not aware that it slightly triggered the Uchiha teen.

Kabuto gave a smirk at the back." Nobody will ever like you." He muttered with an intent of insulting the teen. Although, he immediately felt the pain in his balls again as he gave a cringed.

Sai shook his head as he just smiled yet again before continuing his response towards the main teen.

"However, I think you and I are going to get along just fine, considering that were Leaf Shinobi after all." He finished his sentence with a smile.

There was no response from the Uchiha teen, he just sat there, staring at him with cold eyes. On the other hand, Sai saw this as a means to continue his words and he didn't stop from there. Although, he was about to speak when he suddenly felt numbness in his muscles.

Soon that numbness turned into aching cramps and pain as he suddenly fell into his knees, his eyes still staring at the blood red Sharingan.

"What's happening?" Sai asked himself." Why am I having this feeling and emotion?" He added.

Images began to flash in his mind, His world around him became distorted and he felt as if he was thrown into some kind hell accompanied by screams of people and giant corrupted eyes surrounding him. It felt like an eternity for him but in truth, it was only a minute. Soon, the images died down and he found himself back in reality again, albeit in a different condition.

"I'm sweating." Sai thought as he found himself chasing for his breath. This was indeed a whole new thing for him. " I don't have emotions, but I somehow fear him just by looking into his eyes." He added into his thoughts.

"It's not really a good idea to provoke Sasuke too much or else you'll end up like the rest of the guys." Orochimaru spoke this time." He's even more difficult than I am." He added, with a slight snicker.

Sasuke continued to observed the young member of root, he kept quiet for awhile before speaking up." You're a waste of time." He said then turning his attention to the snake sannin." If this is the only reason on why you're here for, then I guess I'll be leaving now." He said as he stood up from the steps.

"Wait!" Sai interrupted once again, causing the raven haired teen to give one last attention towards him.

"Naruto told me a lot about you." He said." He's been searching for you alongside with another teammate for the past three years now."

Everyone kept quiet as they waited for the Uchiha teen's response regarding about his infamous former teammate. They all expected a somewhat ignorant or arrogant response from the teen but as the latter finally spoke, they received a somewhat different response.

"You mean that good for nothing idiot?" He asked." And that annoying forehead?"

Sai smiled and nodded." Yes, they really treat you as a part of the family already." He explained." Especially, Naruto, he really thinks of you as a brother."

Sasuke gave a slight chuckle to which everyone's surprised, He then gave one last look at the young root." Oh I see." He said." Why I'm not surprised?" He added." Best of luck to them for trying to find me."

With that said, the Uchiha teen disappeared in a puff of smoke as he finally left the area leaving a confused and baffled Sai. He was puzzled and wondered if the Uchiha teen was trying to be sarcastic or serious or maybe just a combination of the two. In one simple word: