"Gon head and blow the house down wolf" he said laughing.

I flicked him off and went in the bathroom and put a dress on top of the outfit.

Shit I paid too much for this outfit for it to go to waste.

I combed my hair and went back in the room.

"Okay lets go" I said grabbing my phone and purse.

We walked out the room and walked to Ken and dolph room.

They opened the door and I looked at Kennedy and she had the outfit on.

"U gon let her wear that??" Key asked dolph who was in the bathroom.

"Wear what??" Dolph said then he stopped when he looked at Kennedy.

"Hell nawl bring yo ass in here and change right now" he told her and she stomped her foot.

"Mane Key u a snitchhhh" She said pouting.

"Put a dress on top of it" I mouthed out to her.

She grabbed a dress and went in the bathroom and kicked dolph got the bathroom.

She came out 4 mins later.

"Okay I texted them and they on they Way to the sprinter" dolph said grabbing his phone.

"Okay let's go" I said.

I texted the girls and told them to put a dress on top of the outfit.

We walked down to the sprinter and they was in they seats.

We walked and sat down in our spots.

We talked until we got to the club.

We arrived at the club and they boys left first we told them we gotta do our lipgloss.

"Y'all still got the outfit on under y'all dress right??" I asked them.

"Duh bitch damn Ian spend $150 for nun shit imma show my ass in this" Ariel said.

"Right bitch" Rocky said putting on lipgloss.

We all took the dresses off and fixed our outfit.

"Damn we look good" Molly said.

"Right y'all hit this before we go in" Kennedy said passing around the blunt and we all hit it 3X then put it out.

We fixed our hair and got out the sprinter like 5 bad bitches.

We walked towards the entrance and the guards was like "Damnnnn" and they let us in.

"OH SHIT THE BADDEST BITCHES IN THE CLUB" the DJ said playing Trina- Da Baddest Bitch.

Everybody screamed and cheered and we all waved and walked to the boys section which was next to ours.

"I thought I said don't wear that bull shit" Dolph said to Kennedy.

"Mane wat the fuck all y'all bought this bull shit??? Malaysia don't get fucked up I told u to change" Key said to me.

"Ariel u already know the deal u gon get yo head knocked off yo body why the fuck u wearing that??" Fat asked Ariel.

"Nigga we grown" we said.

"Molly damn shit u ain't got no ass but that outfit Ouu lawdddd" Jay said.