Chapter 10

Naomi's POV
At The Admin

   As I was about to enter I saw some soldiers in an odd uniform color, immediately they saw me they bowed down to me, WEIRD.

     That wasn't the weirdest part, the weirdest part was that they opened the door for me, talk about gentlemen

     As I entered, more of them bowed down to me, that's it I have had enough of this, "could you guys stop with the bowing, its creepy" then try all stood up straight, that was when I noticed a woman who strangely and disturbingly looks like me, but she was crying.

     Then I moved a little bit closer to her "really there are 26 of you here and not one, can comfort her, what a shame" what?! I am good with number's, I shook my head, I think I heard a laugh.

     I think I lost mind from the moment I worked through that door because this woman is speaking another language, before I could blink she was hugging me "I am so glad we found you"

Wait hold up *we*

Still frozen "what do you mean by we" I ask, I think she noticed my discomfort and straightened her posture.

"I don't know how to start, but I will try"

                           FLASHBACK
             EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO.....
It was a beautiful morning in the city of Dallas, everyone was smiling, some crying and others both. But there was this family that was welcoming a new family member.

The fifth actually

"I think I will  name her Naomi, what do you think" said Annamaria

"That's a lovely name love, I love it, but she is going to be our little princess" said king Lucas

"But daddy what about me, I thought I was your little princess" said Lola while pouting, then her twin sister slapped her head.