Chapter 4

"What the-" I was cut off by him

"Let me introduce my self formally" he stood up "I am Jordan Ace, the schools head actor and class comedian" then he reached out Fir my hand and pecked it "and ladies man" he then winked at me, I felt my insides jump. Am I starting to like this boy??, Hell No.

     I was shocked to the core and he smiled triumphantly as if he just won a lottery. I didn't know what to do so I just stood up and started clapping "you are amazing, you really are, no wonder Aysha called you Romeo. Sure you can come and meet mW during lunch, on one condition" I said evilly.

"What anything" he said with a confident aurora

"You have to catch me first" then I bolted out the door. Sorry for him cause I play basketball and I am light on my feet.

    I felt myself flying, then I felt warm arms around me. "Gotcha!! So I think you should come to my table, Ok, bye" he then pecked my cheek and left.

"The freak just happened" I am so confused.

"No swearing in my halls" I didn't wait to see who it was I just said sorry and ran to the lunch room.

                      ON THE LUNCH LINE

    If I don't get my pizza I will kill someone. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and Steffen, and I smiled innocently at him. "Hello bestest friend, how are you doing on the glorious day"

"Well my fair lady I am doing swell and how are you doing" this is why I love this boy.

"I am swell as well" then we started laughing like mad people. The lunch ladies started staring at us as if we where psycho's.

"Gosh I love you, but I know you love me more" he said prideful

"For your information-"

"Your mates are saying FYI and your saying the full meaning, really Naomi" And that's why I hate this boy too.

"As I was saying, you love me more and I hate you" I said while folding my arms while trying to balance my tray on the other hand.

"We both know that's a lie I -"

"Hey Naomi, are you coming to the table" that was john and he was waving like a creep.

I just laughed "yeah I am, so Steffen see you later" before he could say anything I left.

    As I walked up to the table  I saw Jordan and his friends. "Dude why didn't you tell us that you called the President to join us, why mehn that's not cool at all" I rose one eyebrow at him.

"So since I wasn't invited here, I guess I will take me leave then". I was expecting them to call me back but no one did. " you guys are mean, seriously I thought someone will be like 'No don't go, we want you here, no in fact we need you here your honor' And I am not being dramatic " I rolled my eyes but they all just laughed at me.

"So the president has a sense of humor that's nice" the boy with curly hair said, he now looked at the guy beside him and said "Dibs".

" hey I called first, no fair you got that Emma girl" that was another guy with broad shoulders and a cute smile.

"Nooooo, I said it the moment she came here, so back off" well this is awkward.

"You guys know I am here right" Geez am I invisible now.

"We know" they said at the same time, are they twins??

"Yes we are" the curly one answered

"Ok then" that was weird "I am Naomi"

"We know no need to introduce your self" well that was rude, who the freak is this girl, she has blonde hair.

"Be nice" said another girl beside her "sorry, she just hates new people"

"Oh no problem" I sat there all awkward "you said that you wanted to talk to me so here I am" I said to Jordan who apparently wasn't listening so I wacked his head.

"What was that for" he wined touching the place I hit him

"For not listening to me, not introducing me to them and I just felt like" he rolled his eyes

"Alright Naomi, the curly one is Payne, the big one is perry, their twins" Gee I didn't know that *Rolls eyes* "ok moving on, the rude girl is Vanessa but we call her Nessa, and last but not the least Riley the sweetheart, but don't be fooled she will cut you in half"

"Ok hi everyone" I said

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Nice to meet you"

"Go away bitch" that was the Nessie monster.

"Alright, that's it" I got up.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: pls vote, comment and tell your friends

LOTS OF PRINGLES & COKE!!!