Chapter 5

"Alright that's it" I got up and started walking to my table, as I got there, I say on my seat and said "who wants food" everyone gasped, the reason because I love food and can't give it out unless you are poor, or not in the mood because food heals everything, but when I give food away it means I am in the mood to kill.

"No one should eat that, it could be a bomb or poison" said Ashely

"Naomi can we talk"

"No, thanks I have a class, don't take it the wrong way" I got up and left left the moment I went through the doors, the bell went out. Next class history.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   History was nice and calm (like always) I just want to go home, sleep and eat Pringles. Speaking of Pringles I think I have in my bag, *checks bag*, I found it thank God.

    As I was walking to the library because I have a free class, someone took my Pringles, then I got into battle mood.

"Give me my Pringles peacefully or things will get ugly" it was Nessie the monster

"And why should I do that??" I am about to go hulk on this girl and I am sure that she won't like it " maybe I should just pour it out" then she walked up to the trash and opened the lid and poured my hot & spicy, Pringles in side the trash.

A/N: if u ever do that to me I will kill u and I am not joking. Alright back to the story.

    In a blink of an eye I was in front of her about to grab her until two people grabbed me, "the freak, let me at her, who the hell does she think she is" I heard a voice say

"If you stop I will buy you a carton" I can't believe this, a pack

"Ok, I will let this side because of both of you" I need to leave here before I harm her "thanks Steffen and Ava, I need some time alone" so I  reached for my bag and brought out another Pringles.

"The fuck you had another one" he looked at me as if I was mad

"Yeah I always bring extra but now I only have one left, and you bitch, you better stay away from my Pringles or else" I said while grinding my teeth.

"Or else what, you will go and snitch to the principal" she laughed, that's it this girl is going down

    I brought out my phone and called the one red haired that loves to beat people that annoy me and I do the same for her because we both have anger issues but mine is worst than hers (she's number 1 on my speed dial and I am hers)

             "Hey, twinie"

"Who the fuck is this ‘twinie’ " said Nessie the monster

"Oh no she didn't" said Ava

          "Who was that " said Esther

         "The girl that just poured my Pringles inside the trash"

          "Are you freaking kidding me, the trash!!!"

            "Yep, trash should I spell it T- R- A- S- H, trash"

             "I know how to spell, idiot" I could feel her roll her eyes "I am on my way.

             "Ok, bye"

Then I cut the call and looked up.

"So you are so scared you called your saviour to help you, wow the so called feared and loved Naomi is scared of a fight, wimp" she smirked

"She's not my saviour, she is coming because, she's the only one that can stop me from beating you up, so let us wait shall we" I am losing vibe for this fight, I am leaving cause I'm bored

"I am here!!, where is she?!" Esther said as she stomped her way towards us

"That's her, the girl that's needs stitches" I said packing up my Pringles to save the life of another heavenly goodness.

"See I don't care who you are or why you have it out for Naomi but I suggest you back up and stay away from her and her Pringles, ok!!, because if she's mad there is no stopping her " Esther did poking her, finger in the bitch's chest.

"Ugh,back up? Seriously? Your all so weak you make me want to pity you" if I don't leave this place I will beat her

"I don't have time for this, byeee" I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"Hey bitch, where are you going too, I am not done with you or are you scared" she said mockingly. "Don't worry daddy is going to come pick up his whore from school" it was as if something in me snapped and I felt fury, wage and it was like never before.

"Naomi please calm down, please" said Steffen, I could not hear him all I saw was red. You see anything about my bitch of a father *air quotes* is very sensitive to me

     Before Esther could grab me, I already ran to attack

"RIP Vanessa" said Ava "Naomi Nooooo!!!!"

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: thanks for reading me and adorable's book please vote and recommend to others, Thanks!!!

Lots of PRINGLES & COKE!!!!