I Dont Want To Die (Stiles x Reader)

Stiles  p.o.v

"I'm telling you Scott! There's something off with (y/n) new boyfriend…" I parked the car before the school, hearing a small snicker from my best friend making me raise a brow a little before looking at him. His eyes stared into mine as he rubbed my shoulder. "You still In love with her?"

I opened my mouth to come with a comment before feeling my thoughts go on. I really was in love with her ….I mean I known her since she moved here which is 10 years ago. Mayb-.

I got pulled out of my thought, yelling out by someone opening my door out if the blue. My eyes landed on the girl…. You. I stepped out of the car,swinging my back over my back and that's when I heard it.

"Hey princess wait up."

I looked at (y/n) seeing her get lifted and spun around before seeing his face. "Isaac, you are her boyfriend?" He nodded making my heart drop, Isaac, out of all people. He knew how I felt and yet he still went for her. I moved away from them after having locked the car when Scott got out, dashing off to chemistry and of course (y/n) followed, since we are partners. I looked at the papers we were given, starting the experiment.

(Y/n) p.o.v

I followed stiles quickly, standing behind him as he already started. I grabbed the protection glasses, handing him. "We don't want you hurt, do we?" I smiled warmly, seeing him take it, not even bothering to look at me. I gently laid my hand on his, feeling his hand pull away, my had only remembering the Tony moment they touched. "Stiles…?"

He stopped, finally looking at me. "Why him, you know what he done, you know his with Derek!"

His eyes stared at mine as he held onto the paper.  "I...Stiles...I met Derek he seems nice, beside you never been this overprotective."

His hand let go of the paper as the glass exploded, stiles immediately hugging me, his arm getting hit by the flying glass. The teacher ran over and turned off the gas, sending us both to the school nurse. As the school nurse we're fixing his arm up he just sat there all still, staring at me before a small sigh escaped.

"It's my fault it happened….I'm sorry (y/n)... I j-" the sound of a gunshot pulled us out of the situation. Stiles got up and looked out the window door, quickly turning off the light and making the nurse hide in the back before lifting me and sitting in the corner beside the door where no one would see us. He grabbed his phone fast, checking the school news.

My hands clenched onto his shirt as I trembled, feeling his hand rubbing my back, before whispering. "Scott is dealing with it...it's just a teen, no one is hurt"

"B-but what if someone gets hurt, what if someone dies st-stiles...w-what if we are gonna die!" I started crying, covering my mouth. He laid his phone down, now hugging me with both arms. He slowly let go with one, lifting my face up before his lips touched mine, distracting me. "I would never let anyone hurt you….I like you...always have"

Stiles p.o.v

I kissed her, finally saying what I wanted to say. Her lips curled into a small smile. I stroke her cheek as her lips pulled away from one another. "...I...if this...is it...I'm happy it's with you… me and Isaac started dating...as a deal...I wanted to make well you jealous and...he wanted to make Scott...jealous…" my heart started beating fast as I held her waist, kissing her deeply, ignoring my phone showing Scott's number. After a while I sat her on the ground. "Stay here...no matter what you do not leave until you hear me or Scott"

"W-what no stiles you can't leave!" I gently covered her mouth as I held a finger to my mouth. "Shh...stay quiet… I'm gonna go find Scott and see if it's over...stay" I kissed her forehead before leaving, making her lock the door after me. I made my way down the hall, noticing classrooms locked and people hiding. I yelled up as I walked into Scott. Another gunshot was heard, a scream being heard. Scott ran towards it making me follow, seeing the door to the school nurse open. "(Y/n)!!" I made my way inside, seeing Scott holding the shooter, calling for a teacher. I felt my whole body shake as I looked for her. "Scott she was here, she's not here where is she!?"

I felt my breath getting taken away as I panted for air, feeling like someone punched me in the stomach or someone just pressed all the air out of me. Everything started getting blurry as I walked towards the doors to get out, seeing a form making its way to me. I felt a pair of lips on mine making me hold onto the person's waist, kissing back.  The kiss broke as I looked, seeing (y/n) right before me. "I told you not to leave!" I saw tears build up in her eyes a si hugged her closer, seeing Isaac behind her, gunshot to the shoulder, covering it with his jacket as it was healing. "...thank you" I whispered out, stroking her hair. "I told you, you wouldn't get hurt" I whispered to her ear. As the three words I been waiting to hear my whole life escaped her mouth.

"I love you*