She's mine (Derek x reader) pt. 2

Previously

I laid close, my heart beating faster, his hand petting the back of my neck before whispering . “Don't go with them….” He passed out, his hand falling onto the ground. My paws turned to hands as the fur disappeared, leaving me naked.

“W-wauw!” The nerdy guy looked away fast. “Instead of being embarrassed you two will take m and him home before I bite you” I growled loudly before seeing them lift Derek up and place him in nerdy boy's car before giving me a blanket to cover myself. I sat close to Derek as my hand went through his hair, my heart started beating faster than ever. I frowned but let it slide, getting them to lift him in on the couch before sitting beside him, letting his head rest in my lap, my fingers finding their way through his hair. "Don't worry....I won't go anywhere"

-------------------------------------

I sat there, waiting, hoping he would wake up soon. I felt something touch my fingers, making me look, seeing Derek's hand moving, like it was searching for something. I cautiously slipped my hand down to his, my fingers touching the palm of his hand and before I knew it, his fingers had taken a soft hold on my hand, his grip wasn't fast or hard, because of him being weak. A smile creeped over my lips, my fingers interacting with his, making my heart speed up. My eyes wandered away from our hands and onto his face, his eyes still being closed. I was wearing some of the new clothes Derek had gotten me, the right size and all and my style; t-shirt, leather jacket and black jeans.

“You still shouldn't be near him… he will ruin your life.” I looked around, looking at the puppy who dared to say those words at a time like this. I let out a small snarl before helping In surprise, Derek having tighten his grip on my hand a little. I went back to focusing on him, seeing his eyes staring into mine with a small smile on his lips, which disappeared fast when he saw the other two, trying to get up. I grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back down with ease not wanting to hurt him.

“Stay down….you are too weak right now” He stopped struggling, slowly laying down with caution, not wanting to be in more pain than he already were in. My veins slowly glowed up, my eyes turning blue as I concentrated on it, but it stopped, Derek blocking me from taking his pain.

“Stop blocking it, you can't take all the pain.” I heard a soft grumble come from the back of his throat, making him keep blocking it before staring at the two teens.

“Why are you idiots still here!” he called out in a dominant tone, which even made me Flinch.

“I won't leave before she goes with us” Scott glared down at Derek, his eyes turning blue, making Derek's eyes react and turn red. His grip on my hand got tighter, almost like he were making sure Scott didn't just pull me away. “It's her decision not yours McCall!” He sat up, the piercing groan made me whimper and make sure he were alright again before sitting behind him, helping him with staying up.

His heartbeat went faster, making me lay my hand over it to feel the beating. I smiled as I hugged him around the waist, making my eyes stare into the puppy's eyes. “ Leave my house” I growled out.

“Yours?” A voice interrupted before Scott could say anything, the word coming from Derek. I huffed a little, noticing a smirk on his face and a raised eyebrow. I hugged his waist tighter, hearing him groan out in pain which made the smirk disappear. “Oh sorry I forgot you were in pain” I smirked, seeing him roll his eyes before calling me a British snob. I let out a soft giggle, looking at the two teens. “Don't make me repeat myself.”

Scott stared at Derek, raising a brow. “We both know what will happen if Kate finds out, or Allison's mother, but mostly Kate.” they left, leaving Derek and I alone.

I stroke his hair, moving away so he could lay back down. “ I go get you some food.” As I turned around, about to leave, I feel a tight grip on my wrist, pulling me back. I lost balance and felt towards the floor, closing my eyes, but I never felt the ground, instead I got lifted away, onto his broad chest as he stroke my hair slowly. “Don't tell anyone how I treat you.” His voice were calm as well as his muscles from when they left. I smiled, my heart beating fast, almost as fast as his did and before I knew it, he had pulled me into a hard but loving kiss. One thing I knew from now on; I won't leave him even if it costs my life.