My Puppy (scott x reader) part 1

The sound of the whistle filled everyone's ears. The game started, Scott on the field with Stiles on the bench talking to Lydia and Allison. I sighed, trying to concentrate on Scott, seeing him do his best on the field with Jackson trying to hurt him up to many times. Jackson and I were not together anymore, not after the night Scott drove me home. I wore Scott's hoodie at the moment, knowing Jackson had seen it which must be why he are giving McCall a hard time.

“Come on (y/n).... You can't let him get to you…” I felt the arms of my best friend around my shoulder as he pulled me into a hug, ruffling my hair. “What about we go ask Scott to join for some milkshakes after the game, so Allison down there doesn't get her claws in him.”

“I'm not giving this one up Danny….he...he seems different than Jackson. I like him more” I chuckled as I nudged to his shoulder, laying my head against it. Danny knew about the overnatural stuff happening in Beacon Hills, he even knew what happened to me, my story.

*Flaaaashbaaaaack*

My heart beat went quicker than ever, faster than a birds wings when they fly. I ran through the Halls of the school, holding onto my upper arm, a cut so deep it could kill me. The blood dropped on the floor, leaving a trace after me, a loud growl filling the school. Tears felt as I bit my tongue, trying to stay silence as I hided in the music rooms closet, using my shirt to stop the blood.

The footsteps got closer as the growling got louder as my heart sank to my stomach. The door slammed open as I screamed and from that night, All i remember was the eyes, the red eyes of a wolf.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Danny rubbed my back, forcing me out of my daydream as he pointed at Scott. “Someone is trying to get your attention.”

I looked around before noticing him, seeing a worried expression on his face, making me smile from a loving feeling. His eyes shined in the light as he smiled, hearing the whistle for the break. He didn't even hesitate before he stood in front of me, grinning. “Wearing my hoodie again, aren't we (y/n)?.”

“Aren't you a little over yourself Scott?” I felt his arms slid around my waist as he pulled me closer. His Brown puppy eyes looked deep into mine, before smiling gently at Danny who moved away to give us some alone time, getting drinks.i chuckled, feeling Scott's lips on my cheek before moving my face back to his, a small blush showing over my cheeks.

I took my bottle of water, handing him as I kissed his cheek back, letting him rest and get some water in him. The whistle went as Scott got up, going towards the field. I ran to him, attacking him in hug. “Wanna go get a milkshake with me and Danny after?”  

I bite my lip, waiting for an answer as his lips melted into mine, feeling him pull away as he nodded, running to the field. I slowly got snapped out of it, going back to Danny seeing his smirk over his face, kissing my cheek. As the game went on, the light went out in the middle of the game, panic being filled in everyone's voices as a howl was heard, the red eyes showing in the darkness, making me scream before falling to the ground, having a seizure.

The last thing I heard were footsteps running towards me, seeing Brown puppy eyes as the last thing.

Scott's p.o.v.

As soon as the lights went out, my eyes glowed up. I ran to stiles, Lydia and even Allison, making sure they were alright as I looked around. My eyes wandered through the people, seeing (y/n) panicking as soon as the sound of a howl came. My eyes wandered faster, not being able to find where it came from before hearing someone fall. I looked back as the piercing scream of (y/n), seeing her now laying on the ground, trembling.

The light went on making my eyes go back to normal before running to her. I lifted her into my arms. “SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR!”