Donovan (stiles x reader part 1)

Stiles p.o.v

I got out of the car, having parked right outside of school,rubbing the tip of my nose. "I call later (y/n)..." I let my finger slide over the screen before hanging up, not letting her answer. I let out a groan as I grabbed my tools, grabbing the spanners before opening the hood of my car.

"Hello Stillinski." I recognized the voice, feeling his hand on my shoulder. He pulled me back making me yell out as I fought to get away, seeing the palm of his hand having some weird round mouth with sharp teeth on it. I held his wrist to keep it away from my face while desperately trying to grab the spanner, tilting my head back in one quick movement making him loosen his grip enough for me to grab the spanner and swing at him.

Immediately when he let go, I ran towards the school, looking back to see Donovan on the ground, his mouth covered in blood and his eyes filled with hate. I slammed open the doors for the school, running through the Halls as my hand kept the tight grip on the spanner ,making my way to the library. I got my hand in my pocket, my fingers fiddling for the cardkey and as soon as I had it, I held it over the lock making it open. I closed the door fast, looking around the empty library, seeing nothing but the construction ladder. I gasped for air, looking towards the window in the back before the sound of the doors getting unlocked filled my ears. I hided behind a bookcase, hearing his footsteps followed by a sudden vibration. I touched my pockets, feeling my phone gone.

"You dropped your phone. It's (y/n), s-should i text her back?" the sound of a button getting clicked ran through my head as I looked at him from my hiding spot, hearing his voice again. "You don't really know who I am, do you, Stiles? Maybe you heard about my father? Did your dad tell you about him? Did Sheriff Stillinski ever tell you about the time he was still deputy and how his partner got caught in a shoot-out? Did he tell you a bullet a my dad's T-9 vertebra" he walked around the library step by step as his eyes scanned the room.

"Went right through his spinal cord? Know what that means? It means everything below his waist is useless. And not just his legs. I bet he told you some of it.
But I bet he probably left out the part where he was sitting in a car calling for backup while my dad was going in alone. Did he tell you that he was too scared, too much of a frightened little bitch to go in after him? Or do scared little bitches not tell their little bitch sons about their failures? About how they put their partner in a wheelchair for the rest of his life?" He walked towards the stairs to the second floor, making me move more behind the bookcase, seeing him stare this way but seeming to not even giving me an eye. There was silence for a while, his footsteps were all I could hear.

I walked forward, looking up when there were nothing, only the sound of my own breath. I kept looking up, waiting for him to jump down but before I knew it his hands grabbed me from behind, pulling me through the the bookcase, breaking the shelves. He pressed me against the construction ladder, out of reflect I hit my elbow backwards, hitting him in the face, giving me enough time to start climbing up.his hand grabbed my leg making me hang , my hands keeping me up. " Don't worry, Stiles.I'm not gonna kill you I'm just gonna eat your legs."

He kept a tight grip on my leg, trying to pull me down. I noticed a support beam on the construction ladder, immediately reaching for it, struggling as I kept being pulled down by Donovan. I felt my adrenaline kick as I grabbed it, pulling on it before feeling it slid out. The shelf holding the metal bars crashed down, feeling Donovan not pulling anymore. I looked back down, seeing the metal having pierced through his body. I slowly climbed down, his eyes following my every step, a painful sound escaped his mouth as I touched the metal bar. His head felt limp to the side as silver liquid escaped with the blood.

I reached for the phone on the counter, dialing in 911 before hearing them pick up. "9-1-1 what's the emergency?" I looked into the air as I heard them saying they would check up on it since I couldn't make myself say a word. I laid the phone hearing them hung up. I went towards the exit, hearing a vibration coming from Donovan. I gulped, walking close to his body before slowly in a smooth move taking my phone from Donovan's pocket, looking at the number. (Y/n). I hung up, running to the car, grabbing the tape and fixing it before closing the hood. I turned it on, keeping the lights off as I drove backwards into another parking lot, listening to the radio. The police car drove close to the school to check it out as they said they would.

My jaw dropped when the sound of the man saying there were nothing to see but the library. My eyes followed the police car as he drove off. I got out fast and ran in, looking around to see nothing as they said. No Donovan, no blood, nothing.was it all a dream.... I looked around, on one of the shelves there were a bright red drop of something, making me go slowly to it, my shaking hand reaching towards it as I let it slide onto my finger. Blood. It wasn't a dream, but how did it all disappear like one.

The next day

I woke up beside (y/n) her eyes were filled with tears as she moved around in the bed with closed eyes, the tears falling down her cheeks. I let out a sigh, sliding my hand to the back of her head, holding it close to my chest while stroking her hair, the other hand rubbing her back. I felt her breath against my neck as her arms wrapped around my waist, feeling her press more against me. "The only person to keep me sane..." I whispered, knowing it wasn't true, I had my father too, to keep me from getting in jail all the time, but at least she didn't pull me into supernatural stuff .

I felt her move making me loosen my grip to see her head pop up, her eyes looking at me with worry as I slowly slides my thumb under her eyes to remove the tears. "Nightmare again Sunflower?" a small smile appeared on her face by the nickname, her hands slowly finding their way up my chest as she cuddled closer in my embrace. I felt her shake a little, making me pull the covers more over her as I whispered in his ear, slowly singing even though I didn't have the best voice, but it usually helped her relax.

Your p.o.v

His fingers slowly pulled the covers over my shoulders before hearing his calm and deep voice starting to sink in my ear. My body stopped shaking as I listened to the words.

"I'm a sunflower, a little funny

If I were a rose, maybe you want me~

If I could have changed overnight, I turn into something you like~"

I looked up at him, slowly rubbing his chest again. "Stiles....why didn't you answer my calls yesterday....when I came here you were already asleep ...." he looked around, like he were trying to find something, feeling him shift uneasy in bed before getting up. " It's late we are gonna be late for school..." before I could hesitate or even say a word he were out the door, waiting in the car.

I got up and got dressed, wearing his shirt from yesterday. I took on my jacket after, running out when I heard him honk. I got in, seeing him drive faster than legal, driving to Lydia's house to pick her up. We sat in silence for over 15 minutes, neither of us breaking it before Lydia came and got in. All there was said was 'good morning' before everything went silence again.It wasn't better when we came to the school, he went straight in, not even waiting for Lydia or me, not even talking to Scott, simply walking past him.

"What's wrong with him?" A light whispering came from Scott as he approached us.

"I'm not sure...but I'm gonna find out"