you mean nothing (derek x reader)

(Y/n) p.o.v

I sat in class, biting my nails as I stared at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around to see Isaac smiling. “What's with your scent...it's all anxious, just wanna leave the school huh? Plans with your lover ?”

I started blushing, gulping. “S-shut up…. He told me that when I come home we could go on a date… which we rarely do cause of Scott and the others….” I heard the bell ring, running out the door. I turned wolf as soon as I hit the forest, running towards home. I stopped when I got to the door, turning human. I grabbed the spare clothes I had near the door, getting dressed before going inside.

I saw Derek, half naked, sweating from his training. He looked at me, not loving or anything, empty hearted. “Derek...what's wrong?” I tried stepping closer, seeing his eyes turn before he let out a growl. “Leave, go to Scott or something” he walked past me, trying to go up the stairs before I grabbed his wrist. He turned around fast, throwing me against the wall. “Your stupid teenage crush means absolutely nothing!”

Everything started getting blurred, making me blink to release the tears. I got up slowly, flinching in pain before leaving.

Derek's p.o.v

I had prepared everything, including the dress/Shirt and jeans she always had been looking at. I had written down her favorite places, having gotten Isaac to help me, I frowned when the door opened. An arrow hit right beside my face, the face of Kate argent made me tense up. “What the hell you want now!?”

“Hmmm someone must have forgotten about us, since you moved on” she pushed down a picture frame of me and (y/n) making me growl. “To another werewolf…. Pathetic, you know she's dead meat right Hale?” She walked around the living room, not losing her from my gaze.

“I could let her live if you make her leave this house dear, or there might be another tiny fire” I roared at her, feeling someone behind me making me turn for a split second. “You didn't come alone I see….” I grumbled.

I looked towards the school, the bell rang and when I looked back there were nothing but me. I took off my shirt, starting to train, thinking about what to do and as I heard the door open, I looked at her, her loving eyes looking so worried. “Derek…. what's wrong?” she came closer and before I knew it my eyes were red, growling at her “Leave, go to Scott or something” My heart sunk as the words came out of my mouth, I went towards the stairs, hoping she would leave before feeling her hand grabbing my wrist tight. I swung my arm as I turned around, seeing her fly into the wall. I gulped  “Your stupid teenage crush means absolutely nothing!” it was almost like I heard her heart break. Her eyes filled with tears and before I knew it she were gone.

My eyes started watering, seeing Isaac, Erica and Boyd come home. I felt to my knees, seeing Isaac run after her. “She were here….Kate…. You can't bring her back, she will die...She's not safe”

After a few days I still hadn't seen her. Isaac kept me updated about her luckily and she did as I said… she went to Scott, now living with him, but Isaac too. He moved in with (y/n) to keep her safe, keep her company. I started going crazy, like a lone wolf. A wolf who have been alone for decades, suddenly finds a mate, but who gets pulled apart. I needed to see her.

I grabbed my keys and my leather jacket, putting it on before getting in the car, driving to his house. I looked through the window, seeing her lay on the bed reading. I could feel her sadness eat her up. I got out of the car, walking towards the door before feeling someone grab my arm, preventing me to get to her.

“Derek you can't! Remember you need to stay away or else she come for her. “

“I can protect her!” I growled out, pushing past him. I smashed the door before running up to her room, breaking the lock. Her face looked up fast, the smell of anxiety and fear filled the room, making me go to her fast and hug her close, kissing her deeper than ever, preventing her to look away. I slowly stroke her cheek as I broke the kiss, seeing tears fall as she looked more confused than ever. “I didn't mean it….it isn't a stupid teenage crush alright! I love you don't ever think I would want to lose you!”

(Y/n) p.o.v

I heard the lock break, making me look up fast to face Derek. My heart skipped a beat as I gulped, remembering how he threw me into the wall. I struggled as I felt his arms around, his lips meeting mine harsh and deep, and his hand holding onto my chin, stopping me from looking away. I let out a son, tears dripping down my cheeks, feeling him stroke it gently.

“I didn't mean it….it isn't a stupid teenage crush alright! I love you don't ever think I would want to lose you!” His voice were trembling, as well as his body. I leaned into him, crying in silence, Isaac appearing at the door.

“(Y/n).... He loves you… Kate Argent is the reason he did it… she said she would kill you if he didn't make you leave” his heartbeat didn't skip a beat, the truth…. It pierced through my heart as I felt Derek's tears fall onto my shoulder. “Derek don't cry” I looked at him, pulling him down as I kissed him deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling his arms around my waist.
He broke it, holding my waist tight against him as he whispered in his ear. “I won't let her touch you.”

As the days went on, with me now living in McCall's house with Derek, things had gotten weird. First of all Derek would always be close, even at school and if he couldn't, Isaac would. Scott usually minded his own business but he still helped Derek with finding Kate. But today was worse than ever, Derek never showed up for the whole day. It was almost midnight and I stayed by the window with Scott.“he will be alright...he should be home soon” he stroke my back, looking outside the window.

“You don't understand….he never been gone this long…” the sound of the door breaking, made us both look over. Derek laid on the bed, blood on his hands as he looked at me lost.

I walked over, sitting before him, slowly taking off his bloody t-shirt, seeing no scratches luckily. “What happened Derbear” I heard a laugh, seeing Stiles and Scott, making me growl before feeling his hand against my cheek, not caring about the blood. “she's gone….Peter killed her, she won't be a problem anymore” he smiled gentle, kissing my forehead as he cuddled me into his arms, his heart being a mess.

“I love you Derek” his heart skipped a beat, seeing him lean close, stealing a kiss.

“I love you more”