All family members went towards the hotel to pack. Eric returns after packing his.

"so, my babies are matching??" it was mom.we turned to see mom and dad are looking at us smile from sofa.

"come fast, home. You have so much packing and boy you should remember - "dad was cutting off by Eric.

"No funny business!!" we laughed at him.

We both entered the car not before saying bye to my parents.

We enter the car but me driving for the his surprise,not following by security because dad trust Eric. But here he was sukling like a baby. Actually it was always boys will be giving surprise and girls who should be sukling but we are different....

I finally stop the car near the beach. Sun is about to set I think it's perfect timing...

I pulled him towards the beach where the airballons are standing in their glory.

He looked at me confused, " Why are we here?"

I rolled my eyes even if he was a great business sometimes he behave like a dumb. " To make a deal with the air balloons people I hear they have a good business." I said sarcastically. But guess what my boyfriend take this serious.

"Really?? You will become a good business women. I can see a lot of people."

I stop walking and looked at him irritated only see his face with smirk. Now I understand he was teasing me. I started walking fastly without him.

" I'm sorry!! Ok,I'm sorry!!! I was just teasing you." he said he caught me by my waist and pulled me closer to him as my face come face to face with his chest.

I just smiled at him pecking his lips. This time he dragged me to balloons. I already booked to only for both of us.

When we enter the airballon it was about sunset. It was beautiful, I'm not afraid of heights even I love the heights. It was beautiful as sky turns into a orange it changing it's colour as sun was setting.

 It was beautiful as sky turns into a orange it changing it's colour as sun was setting