He loved Eva, could he love Ama too. Could he put all of it aside and just be with her.

No, it was not possible. Eva never lifted a finger against anyone. She was a victim. Ama had killed, what if she had a hand in Eva's death.

Graham let out a shaky sigh. It was all too much to think about. He needed another drink.

"Liliana Rodriguez." Ama said, slapping her file on the desk. "Your manager is Olga Thomas, am I right."

The timid blonde Latina nodded, looking from Juaquin to Ama and back again. "Y-yes ma'am."

"Do you have any idea what situation you are in?" Ama asked cooly.

"No ma'am."

Ama nodded absently, deep in thought. She didn't want to do this.

"You are aware, your friend Juaquin went to prison yes. Do you know why?"

"Because he got caught with drugs?"

"No, I was because of me. Juaquin here, used to be a part of one of the most notorious gangs in the world. The Migosa. He was one of the henchmen who got caught in a shooting about seven years ago. During his time, he decided to reform."

Liliana looked far from on board of this conversation. "Look. Long story short, I am also a part of this gang. I'm a fugitive in opposition to the gang, their... Future queen. But I don't want anything to do with them. This is were reforms like Juaquin come in. They basically dedicate their lives to protecting me. Don't ask me why, I still don't know."

"Ok..." Liliana nodded. "What does this have to do with me sleeping with someone."

"That someone, is Graham Banks. Him and I were in a relationship of sorts. But you must know that if anyone is in any relationship with me, the Migosa will target them to get to me. Because Graham is a target, him and anyone around him is in danger. Sleeping with him has both made me hella pissed and put your life at risk."

"So your going to fire me because I fucked your boyfriend." Liliana snorted. "That's pathetic."

"Liliana." Juaquin barked.

"It's bullshit I know." Ama continued. "But you're not being fired. I value my staff very much. You have no clue how many have been put out, just because they work for me. You are lucky to have Juaquin to protect you, and I refuse to loosed two of my staff because of this mess I'm in.

"That is why I'm relocating you both to the UK. You both have a 10% pay rise and will be working at the boutique in uptown London."

Liliana looked beyond stunned. "London... I've always wanted to live there."

Ama smiled. "I know, Juaquin told me so. Now go home and pack, your flight is booked for midnight. Juaquin, I want to you updated me when you take off, land and get to your new home."

"Yes ma'am." And with that, they were off.

Once Ama was sure they had gone, she calmly left her  seat, making her way up to the large vase by the door. She picked it up by the neck before smashing it against the wall.

It wasn't enough though. She needed him. She wanted him, but he didn't feel the same.

If there was any point of her life before, she couldn't remember what it was. Ama had found a reason to want to live, she found someone she could potentially spend her life with.

But that wouldn't happen now. Maybe she did belong to the Migosa. They would at least accept her. No one in this world would.

She was an independent, black women, that was just about the least acceptable thing in the history of mankind.

"I need to forget. I just need to forget." She rambled to herself.

There was only one other thing that could help her forget about him...

Ama slammed the glass down with a force strong enough to smash it, that was the fifth one she'd broken. Her hands an arms were covered in cuts and scratches, some of which were diliberate.

She'd only finish half a bottle of wine, and could feel she was slowly loosing herself to the drink. It did nothing to sooth the pain though, nothing seemed to be enough.

With a trembling hand, she took up a shard from the floor, holding it to the light to see if it was shared enough. When satisfied, Ama pressed the blade to her left arm.

"Graham and Ama, sitting in a tree." She sang, drawing a 'G' on her skin. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

An excited squealed left her lips, looking at the heart around their initials. "First comes love, then comes a murder, and then they really really hate each other."

Then she cried. There was no one home to see her, she hated how they all worried too much. Richie would call the nurse at the slightest sight of blood. But Ama didn't care anymore.

She wanted to drain her body of life, she wanted to forget she ever existed.

"He hates me. He can't even look at me." She whales. "I'm disgusting, to everyone. The one man I've ever loved, hates me. And it's all Elick and Eric's fault."

"Well, if Graham can't have me, nobody can." Ama sobbed, lifting the wine bottle and smashing it against the floor.

Listen up guys!📣
There are a few things you need to know.

Firstly my life is shit right now.😿

Second, I have written ahead and almost managed to Finnish the book HOWEVER I did it all on paper so now I have to type up and edit the next 30 or so chapters.

I also want to thank you all soon fucking much for all the love and support you have shown this book. I literally can't thank y'all enough. It's just so overwhelming to know that all you people have come this far to spend a stupid amount of time reading this.

I love y'all so much💛💛💛💛😻

Umm.......

I'm thinking of starting a you tube channel for some personal reasons and it would really help me out if you could follow my social media.
The channel itself may not be around for a while as I still need to organise some things but I will let you know when I post my first video.

My IG is BoKu Dufié as is my twitter. I post random stuff really. About music fashion life in general. So do not be afraid to his that follow button!

Back to the book. The end is tragic. But there will be a second and third one to follow up. I'm also thinking of doing a prequel and a few spin offs but that won't be for ages as I have unfinished books I need to complete too😦.

Ok I won't bore you anymore.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

Bo Xxx