Chapter2: Senju🦋

::::::::::

::::::::::

Chapter2: Senju🦋

::::::::::

It took a couple seconds to say, but at last he managed to say, "Sasuke."

::::::::::

"Sasuke," Hashirama said softly with a gently smile, so he wouldn't scary off the Uchiha child "That a beautiful name"

"How old are you Uchiha?" Tobirama said with a sneered.

"Tobirama! How many times most I tell you watch your voice" Said Hashirama with a anger tone.

As Hashirama looked at his little brother, he felt disappointed his little brother, still hasn't changed his attitude toward the Uchiha Clan. He knew, he couldn't change it that easy but at least he could do was be nice to this Uchiha child.

" 13" said Sasuke.

"One year younger than you, Tobirama," Hashirama grinned, nudging him.

When he returned his gaze at the Uchiha. Hashirama couldn't deny how beautiful the Uchiha was. He looked as a angel that fallen from heaven. This small Uchiha named Sasuke was a beauty from a fairy tale. Hashirama never knew someone this beautiful ever existed.

As Hashirama continued starring at Sasuke, Tobirama smacked the back of his elder brother head to stop him from starring at Sasuke like a creep.

Sasuke watched amused when the Second Hokage smacked the back of the First Hokage head. Unknowingly to Sasuke he started to smile a little.

.

.

.

Maybe being here will help him. He could be someone in history that did something good. Also to give people a different view on the Uchiha Clan and not some heartless soldiers.