China x Reader - Because You're Mine

Start from the beginning

You hear a chuckle afterwards. Your eyes flew open as you look at him. He was wearing his innocent smile again. "I won't do anything __________ won't like." You couldn't help but blush again, your heart racing as you grabbed your bag while muttering, "Whatever."

He smiles. "Yay! Now off we go~"

The door slammed shut.

When you two arrived at the airport, he dragged you to an airplane. His airplane to be exact. You two went in and you almost fell off the airplane as you saw the inside surroundings. You were amazed but not surprised. You weren't surprised since he is rich. And you were amazed because it was so beautiful!

His style of course. Chinese-style was all over the place. Dragons, Chinese writings, red, gold, all of the things that has to do with China!

"________~?"

You were cut off from your thoughts as you turn around to see the owner who you had just been talking about. "S-Sorry, Yao." He chuckles. "It's alright and I have something to say to you..." Your head snapped to him as you listened attentively.

"If a Chinese talked to us, let me talk to them. Surely they know you're a foreigner."

You frown at this.

"我能說中國話!" ((I can speak Chinese!))

You say fluently and he laughs at this. "Even though, you only know a little." You could hear his amusement because of his tone. You glared at him as he smirks while resting his head on his knuckle.

"Still!" You try to reasoned and he shakes his head. "不!" ((NO!)) You frowned again. You look away in disappointment. He tries to ignore your situation but failed miserably as he sighs in defeat. "Alright. You can." Your eyes sparkled and hugged him.

He blushed. "謝謝!謝謝!" ((Thank you! Thank you!))

He laughed and hugged back as he put you on his lap. "In one condition-" he added and you stopped hugging him, still haven't noticed you were on his lap. "You have to pretend you're my girlfriend."

3...

2..

1.

"EHHHH?!"

He laughs and hugged you tighter and closer to his body. "A deal is a deal~" you blushed and look at him, "I haven't even said yes yet!" He grins at your answer. "So you were going to agree?" You blushed redder than before and retorted, "No!" He grinned wider. "Nope! It's already arranged!" You groan at this and whine, "Ehhhhhh! Flip youuuuu." He laughs yet again and kisses your forehead, attempting to shut you up.

"Quiet already, or they'll think we're doing something."

You blush.

"YOU ARE WAY TOO CLOSE TO FRANCIS!"

"Ehhh?! I'm far from the way he is!"

Now, you know you were on his lap. You attempted to get off his lap but his strong hold was the reason you couldn't get off like what you wanted. He smiles. "Well, that's done. You can sleep since we're going to travel for 5 hours and arrive there in 6pm." You blush.

"A-Alright..." You lay your head on his chest as you smell his aroma. It was soothing that it made you sleepy while hearing a, "Sleep tight, ________~" With that, your eyes closed and you were off to your dreamland.

After he knew you were asleep, he smiles. He carries you and set you on the chair while making the chair in a bed-like situation. ((I dunno what it is called okay!)) He was about to walk away but was stopped by a tight clutch on changshan. ((A kind of Chinese dress, for males and for events)) He looks back and saw your hand gripping his dress. He chuckles quietly and carried you again as he sat on the chair or more like lie down on it and lay you on his lap. "SI-"