SHINDA'S NOTE

SHINDA'S NOTE:

On behalf of Ebico (gtxfantasia) or as some people know her as Any, I'll be apologizing to all of you guys for the late update. It might have been 2 weeks or more already, but it is just all because of school. I mean, as stupid as it sounds, the reason for slow updates are 86% because of school, which I think is understandable IF the author states specifically why school is causing the problem.

This is a short rant, but don't you think the author is just making up an excuse of laziness to say that he/she updated late because of school? If you're lazy, then say you're lazy. Don't include school when you actually are lazy in school. If you are lazy in school, you won't give a shit about school. Same with doing hobbies or something. If you're lazy to make this story, then you don't give a shit to whatever happens in your story. The plot will detoriate and eventually your story won't be great.

Particularly, don't blithely say that you can't update because of school. What about school? Is the school purposely giving you homeworks, projects, exams, homework, and whatnot, so that you won't update? It might seem common sense that school is in the way of updating, but it seems so blithe! Most people use that excuse! An author should alter whatever is common, that's a way to a not cliché story! Come up with a better idea, or alter an original idea! It's also plagiarism to alter an idea without acknowledging the original piece. Always cite your sources. When in doubt, source! Don't just copy and paste, paraphrase. Whether or not you are an author, you claim yourself as one, or you want to be one, be creative!

Wew, that's some off topic stuff. Anywho—

On behalf of Ebico, sorry for the late update, reasons include:

-I.P. (investigatory project)

-Outreaches

-Due projects and homeworks

-Studying since Ebico wants to be an outstanding student which she thinks won't actually happen but she just wants to have better grades compared to the lasts years

That's practically it. She focused on school more because she actually learns and wants to learn more.

Sorry, once again, and see you guys around!