Chapter 11: Weirdness x Alone x Times

Spread and maybe join: @HunterMagazine

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

―Killua's P.O.V.―

Trying to sleep, but nothing works, it was about 2AM. Maybe it was because Shinda was beside me, making me feel uncomfortable, especially that she purposely took most of the space. Turning around, I looked at her. Seeing her lashes lay on her upper cheeks, her mouth slightly open as she breathes in through it, she looked so kawaii. I could only blush at the sight since I felt my face became warm. Gazing at her made me remember a thought, that she was a heavy sleeper. I don't know what came into me, but once I've remembered that thought, I moved closer, closing the gap between us. I circled my arm around her, hugging her. To my surprise, she didn't even flinched! I was glad that I was able to hug her without her moving or anything! I just hope she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night, or I hope that I don't oversleep and let her wake up before me... I let my eyes lids fall, wishing this moment lasts forever.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

\Gon's P.O.V./

Here I am again, awake in the middle of the night for no apparent reason! I checked my clock, saying that it was quarter to four. I gathered up the strength on my spine, and pushed myself forward to sit. Seeing Killua hugging Shinda really closely made me feel a tad bit of jealousy inside. I don't even know why I started feeling this way towards Shinda in the first place! I bit my lip in annoyance, is it this hard to fall in love, I wonder? Or do I just know nothing about love...? I sighed and lay down once again, watching the love bird making his move.

The hugging stopped when Shinda turned around, facing away from Killua, in result he woke up. I closed my eyes, pretending I was sleeping, but I felt someone tapping on my shoulders, who I think was Killua.

"Gon, are you awake?" yes, it was Killua. I opened my eyes, acting as if I was asleep.

"Hnn...?" I hummed.

"Eh, I woke you up? Nevermind, just go to sleep again." waking me up, and making me sleep again? That's just not right.

"What Killua? I'm awake now, so why'd you wake me up?" I lowered my tone, trying to not be loud enough for Shinda to wake up.

"Alright, I couldn't sleep. Mind if we talk about random stuff?" at least I've got an "entertainer" with me.

"Oh yea sure. Well, I saw you hugging Shinda!" I whispered with excitement, even if I wasn't excited at all.

"O-oh that? I was just tempted..." he blushed as I giggled, feeling both happy and jealous. But this is Killua and Shinda! They are suppose to be meant for each other! Or well, maybe because he loved her first that's why they're meant to be together... I'll just be in the friendzone... even if deep inside, I love her.

"So how are you going to tell her you love her now? You need to tell her before she leaves this house."

"I don't know... Maybe I'll just tell her blithely and get away with it. If I'm too serious she'll chop my head off!" Why does he always think like that? Just because she's the type to get mad, it doesn't mean she'll also act that way towards him like no guy is good! Unless she does act like that... then there probably be like a 40-60 chance wherein 40 will be the chance that she'll not get mad. That's in my perspective, for Killua it seems that she'll 90% chance get mad.

"Killua, don't think like that! I know there will be a chance that she'll get mad, but you also have to believe that there is a bigger chance that she'll stop and be reasonable! If she does get mad, I'll still be here. She may get mad at you, but she won't be mad at me. I'll use that opportunity to with her. I'm here to help you! I'm also here to help Shinda. That's what friends are for!" I sort of raised my voice a bit, but I just can't help it!