Chapter 7: Pass x Hunter License x Goodbye

After I left Killua, we all transfered to another room where it looked like a classroom. Elevated seats and tables, plus there were folders spreaded around each table. The folders contained our hunter license. The bean person congratulated us and explained some rules and law-like statements about the hunter license.

As he explained, my thoughts focused on Gon. He did fainted after the punch Hanzo gave after Gon humiliated him. I think I forgot to mention that in the previous chapter... But anyways, I asked myself if he woke up already. I also asked the bean if he still passed, in which he still did. So we all waited for him until he arrived at the room we were all in.

But when he entered, it wasn't a presentable entrance, nor was it a normal one. He came in with rage that was filled in because of Illumi. He started blabbing stuff to Illumi that he should apologize to Killua. But Gon disregarded what he said when Illumi didn't know why he should apologize. Instead, he asked where Killua has gone of to. Illumi said that he was probs at Kukuru Mountain, where they live, which also struck a cord to me. It sounded so familiar that I paused for a while, trying to remember if I have heard of it from one of my mom's stories she used to tell me.

The story that somewhat connected to Kukuru Mountain was about this girl who went up the mountain, trying to find a friend of hers. Apparently she saw this cute boy with silverish hair and blue eyes. It indeed sounds like Killua, but it ain't him. So this boy appeared to be the son of the girl's friend. My mom never really payed attentioned to names, she just uses pronounce or just simple descriptions like girl, boy, woman, man, whatnot.

Finally, it ended. The Hunter exam ended, we all got our license, and we all live happily ever after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No, it ain't finished YET!

So yea, it's finished. And now that it's finished, I don't have anything else to do.  I've got no business, I've got no jobs that I need to work with everyday, though I have a "part-time" job. Gon on the other hand, decided that he will search for Killua up on Kukuru Mt. which I think is such a brave job yet it seems too much for Gon. Especially that he couldn't even punch the ninja guy. Good thing Kurapika and Leorio were coming with him, but I doubt that even with teamwork they couldn't pass through the gate. I told them to take care, and started to drift away, but Gon stopped me, asking if I were coming with them. But I said no, not wanting to involve myself to this and not wanting to go into Zoldyck property. Who knows, they might actually kill me right on the spot.

But Gon still insisted, he even said that Killua would be glad to see me if I went with them. I felt this feeling he covered his mouth when he said that. All I did was grind my teeth together and clenched a fist.

"Here! Just call me, OK? I'm busy, so bye!" I didn't want to express my anger anymore. It's really hard when you feel angry at something unreasonably then after a while you regret being angry at that something. That's how I am. I may feel angry when Gon said that but after like a day I'll suddenly feel bad for getting angry at what Gon said.

"Bye Shinda! Take care!" his voice soothed my angry. He is always happy and that's great. At least his happiness is not the annoying happiness but the one that could like cure diseases or something. Like his smile, I mean if you look at it, it seems as though you could see hope and stuff.

I got a boat, and rowed back home.

And that rhymed.

I just noticed this is a short chapter, no?