Chapter 115 Cartah! Stahp!

Start from the beginning

"Yes way."

"That's awesome."

I giggle and bite into my toast. "This is delicious!"

"Aren't you glad you ordered food?"

"Yes."

"So what do you want to do after breakfast?"

"We have 5 hours till show starts. So we could watch a movie or something."

"Fine with me."

*After Breakfast*

" What movie babe?" He asks me.

"I don't care. Maybe Titanic?"

"Sure."

He puts in the movie and we lay down ok my bed. "I just woke up but I'm exhausted still."

"Go to sleep then silly."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

I lay my head on my pillow and he wraps his arm around me.

The ocean breeze carries me high as I soar above the clouds. I am a free eagle. There is no bringing me down. "Courtney!" Jack G screams bringing me out of my daze. "Wait up!" He grabs my waist and plays with my hair. "I've always wanted to tell you. I like you." He teases me some more. "Want to come on back to my place? You know, we can catch up."

"Jack stop being a tease." I insist. But he instead only brings it up a notch.

"I know you want me. I see the way you look at me. Baby, I want you." He says biting his lip turning me on even more.

"Come on. Forget him."

He grabs my waist and kisses my mouth and I see Taylor standing behind him. I see his finger slip and Jack falls to the floor. Taylor looks at himself with a 'what have I done?' l0ok. He raises his arm and his finger slips for a second time, ending his own life.

I feel as if I can not scream. My mouth is sealed shut. I'm drowning in a pool and I can't swim. I take one last breath and sink to the bottom.

"Courtney" I hear someone call. "Courtney!"

I sit up real fast bumping heads with Taylor who is alive and in my face. "sorry."

"Oh man. My head." He lays back down. "Some dream you were having."

"I really don't know."

"Do you want some ice for your head?"

"No thanks. I'm fine."

"Ok. Event starts in an hour."

"Ok. I need to walk around some."

"Want me to come with you?"

"Sure."

"Kay."

He takes my hand and we walk out through the lobby and info the dining room and out by the pool. "I haven't gone swimming in forever."

"We'll go after the event if you want. We can all go."

"Ok sounds like fun." I say and we walk back to my hotel room. I haven't seen much of anyone today besides the paparazzi in my room this morning.

Taylor shuts the door behind me and pins me against the wall. He kisses my neck. "If you leave any marks I'll kill you."

"Ok ok."

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. There a knock at the door. He puts me down and opens the door. "I hope I'm not interrupting you guys, but show is starting." Nash says.

"Ok." Taylor grabs my hand and we walk downstairs to the event.

*After the event*

"Who wants to go swimming?" I yell and everybody agrees. "let's go get changed." I walk upstairs and put on my flower bikini and but my hair up in a messy bun.

I walk out of the bathroom. "You can't wear that."

"And why not?" I put my hands on my hips.

"That's to sexy. Every guy will be gawking, and you're mine."

"Oh come on Tay."

"Fine." He's wearing orange, black, and white swim trunks.

"Maybe I don't like everybody seeing your body. Ever think about that?"

"Nope. Now let's go." He gestures for me to hop onto his back and I do. He gives me a piggy back ride to the pool. We jump into the 9ft end with me on his back. "Taylor!" I scream. "I didn't want to get in yet!"

"Sorry babe." He laughs. He walks me to the shallower part and wraps my legs around his waist. He kisses me and pokes my stomach. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses my forehead than slowly backs into the deeper end. I bite my lip and lean back. "Taylor." I say holding out the 'r' I know he's up to something. "What are you doing."

"Nothing." He says smirking. Suddenly I'm underwater and I open my eyes and see two lips pressed against mine.

"What was that for?"

"Now I can cross that off my bucket list."

"Nice. Ok so I've been dying to play 'Marco Polo' does anyone wanna play?"

We all play and then we get out and dry off. "Who wants dinner?" Jack G asks.

"Me!" everyone practically screams.

"Buffalo Wild Wings!" Carter says.

"Yeah!"

"Taylor, my head hurts. I'll go on back to the room."

"I'll come too."

"No you go have fun."

"No without you."

"Aw."

"Here. I don't want you getting dizzy and falling." He picks me up and carries me bridal style to my room and lays me down on my bed. "Do you want anything?"

"No thanks."

He lays down next to me and I realize I'm still in my bathing suit. "I feel very uncovered." I say giggling.

"You wanna change or you want me to move?"

"No!" I say quickly. "I mean. I'll change later. I'm fine." I lay my head on his chest and he kisses my head.

"Baby."

"Yes Taylor?"

"This is gonna sound really weird, but would you ever consider having a family with me someday?"

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just... you seem to like the good boys and I'm not really under that category. Me and Cam, were kinda on opposite sides. You know?"

"Yeah I get what you mean."

"Well?"

"Taylor. You're 18 and I'm 17."

"Yeah but I said someday."

"Taylor, I really don't wanna think about that right now."

He sighs and I know I've hurt him. "Taylor, I'm so sorry. I would but not right now. Ok?"

"Ok." I know that's not the answer he was looking for, and the thing is, I don't know if I'd ever be up to having a family with him. I always thought Id marry Cameron. Who knows?