Unexpected

"Hello Izuku." Shigaraki Tomura stared at Izuku with wild eyes. His smile was enough to send shivers through the boy's spine.

"So how do you think of it?", Shigaraki asked. "How do I think of what?" Izuku was confused. "The plan. It was good right." Shigaraki cackled. "I think it was dirty and not fair. Those were the plans of a coward." The Greenheaded teen spat out.

"Oh Izuku~ There's so much you don't know about us villains, and I heard you were really good in analyzing stuff. Well that's useful. And you're even more useful now that you have Allmight's quirk. But I'll be glad to teach you our ways. So how about it? Wanna join the league?"

"Was that why you kidnapped me?... Why would I ever join you, Shigaraki Tomura?"

"Because you don't have a choice."

A figure came out of the shadows putting back Izuku's blindfold.

———————————————
Shitheads blaming me for what happened to the shitnerd. Katsuki Bakugou was furious. It's as if it was another normal day, except Deku's not there.

A knock suddenly breaks His train of thoughts and he reached to the door to see who else was there to piss him off. As he opens the door, he sees a familiar mascular red haired teen.

"Bakubro! So hey... there's something I wanna tell you." Katsuki raises one eyebrow, curious of what Kirishima has to tell him.

"Sooo~ Todoroki's planning something. No, actually I was the one who suggested the plan.... so... Bakubro... why don't we save Midoriya?"

The shitnerd?!

"Why the hell would I want to save that nerd?! He's already caused enough trouble for me!"

"But you know, he saved you from those villains."

"Well I didn't ask for his help!"

Katsuki slammed the door in front of Kirishima who was left confused.

————————————————
Izuku was sweating hard. He was scared. But he knew he could do it. He just needs to wait for help.

Don't listen to what they say. Don't give in.

It was dark. He couldn't breath. But still, he felt kind of relaxed. As if somehing was being released from inside of him.

I have to keep it together. I shouldn't give in... But I feel good. Nothing hurts...... I don't feel anything.

What shouldn't I give in to again?

Was I in danger?

But nothing's happening in front of me right now. It's just dark.

"Izuku, you don't need those memories do you?" The voice said sounding sweet.

Who's that? Someone... or something?... was just speaking to me.

"It feels good doesn't it? To have nothing heavy in your chest. You don't need to feel guilty for being kidnapped, you don't need to be pressured to be amazing like All Might, you don't need to beat yourself up anymore just to get stronger. It's better this way right?"

I feel sleepy...

Slowly, Izuku's eyelids started to give in and after a few seconds, he drifted into a deep slumber.

"Perfect. Now we just need to know which memories to remove and replace." The figure said putting its hands on Izuku's cheeks.