Wrong Target

"Kacchan!" Izuku tried so desperately to reach katsuki when suddenly a new hand appeared grabbing izuku's shirt  lifting a pinky finger up. The man with cracked lips grinned to their achievement. As the hand was pulling him further inside the warp gate, Dabi released katsuki's neck and pushed him out making Katsuki then fall to the ground.

"Mission complete." The blue haired villain said with a sick smile plastered on his face.

That's when everyone who witnessed the scene realized that they weren't after Katsuki Bakugou.

They were after Izuku Midoriya.

"Midoriyaaaa!" Todoroki screamed to the top of his lungs. Izuku's emerald eyes stared back showing a hint of horror, and suddenly he was gone. The student heroes stood in shock knowing that their friend was just taken away by the villains. They were tricked.

The pro heroes finally arrived at the scene but it was too late. "Bakugou! Are you alright? Were you hurt?" Aizawa asked quickly running towards blond boy.

"We were tricked." Katsuki said in a quiet voice enough Aizawa to hear.

"What?" Aizawa asked with confusion on his face. "I SAID WE WERE FUCKING TRICKED! THEY WEREN'T AFTER ME GODDAMIT! THEY WERE AFTER FUCKING DEKU. MISSION COMPLETE MY ASS!" Katsuki screamed making everyone hear the shocking news.

"They were after... Midoriya?"

"All might." Todoroki whispered to himself. "We weren't able to do a damn thing! We were tricked... We failed." Todoroki said while staring at the ground. "It's alright my boy, I'm sure Midoriya will be able to handle whatever the villains will do to him." All might turned around and walked away.

Aizawa made his way to All might and leaned towards him "All might, I've got a bad feeling about this." The number one hero made a heavy sigh and turned to Aizawa. "I'm as shocked as you are, but it's Midoriya after all. He won't back down without a fight and the same goes for us. We'll look for him, and we need to do it fast" The homeroom teacher sighed heavily trusting the number one hero's words.

"Everyone who needs medical attention, quickly bring them to Recovery girl. Those who can still move help the ones who are injured." Aizawa said with a sleepy look on his face.

"Todorokiii." Uraraka ran towards the half hero still staring at the ground in shock. "Todoroki, are you guys alright? Looks like they didn't get Bakugou. That's good! This means we wo—." " WE LOST!" Uraraka froze in shock. "T- Todoroki, are you alright? What's the matter?.... where's Deku-kun?"

"Shut up roundface! Stupid Deku was taken by those fucking villains. If only he wasn't stupid enough to jump in the fucking warp gate then—." "He jumped to save you. Shouldn't you at least be thankful for that?" Shoji cut Bakugou off. "Tch." Bakugou turned around and walked away.

Why do I have to be thankful for that shitnerd. If only he didn't jump... Then there would've been no problem at all.

————————————
Deku felt that he was strapped to a cold metal chair. He wasn't seeing anything. Maybe I'm blindfolded, He thought. He was breathing heavily, scared of what might happen next.

He was focusing on what might be happening around him when suddenly something... or someone made an attempt to take off his blindfold. When he was finally able to see, he caught sight of a blue haired male standing infront of him.

"Shigaraki... Tomura."

"Hello Izuku." Tomura greeted the boy with a wide grin on his face.