Ṫẅ∊η†ẙ ℵїℵḙ

Start from the beginning

How'd he know... Dan asks his mind. He looked down at the ground, in order to comfort himself he gripped onto the hem of his skirt, thusly in a way to distract himself he took the cotton and rubbed it in between his thumb and index finger.

"And knowing that Liguori isn't watching your every movement," Jason leaned forward placing his hands on either side of Dan's head. "there is no one to stop me," Jason put his lips in a grimacing pout. "might as well get what I've always wanted, don't you think? Doll?"

The unleashing fear to strife within Dan made him close his eyes. The reason he didn't throw his fist; nerve-racking fear. Dan pressed himself against the white tiled walls of the restroom. "I know you, Jason," he glared upwards. "I know you won't hurt me, you can't, you're scared too—"

"You think I'm scared? Dan? Scared of what? You?" he giggled a bit towering over the junior cheerleader.

"What do you want from me, Jason?" Dan finally got the courage to nudge him away . "Sex? A quickie? To ruin me? What do you want? Because what ever think you're getting from me, you're not.."

Jason fumed, puffs of smoke coming out from his nostrils. "I miss you," Jason shook his head. "I want you back, Dan."

Dan then started to walk away, arms crossed over each other in slight disgust. "Hilarious, Jason...after approximately 3 years of you bullying me in front of your homophobic buddies and you think locking me in a bathroom is gonna magically make me like you again?"

Jason whipped around, anger shaking him slightly. He clenched his fist in order to try and control himself. "You act like what we had was nothing," Jason's eyes followed Dan as he crept away. "You act like I didn't love you—"

Dan whirled in his spot. "Love me?" he shook his head anger now growing fires in his own eyes. "You didn't love me! At the time before it was accepted at this dumbass school I was out—I was the only boy who was openly gay! Fluttering around in my pretty cheerleading skirts, flirting with all the boys that took interest in me—and you! You continued to put me down for it," he huffed a breath, refilling his lungs. He lifted up his finger, pointing in Jason's direction. "Just because I let you break down my walls doesn't mean I didn't build them back up, Jason."

Jase shook his head from side to side bringing himself closer to Dan once again. He raised his voice a little more as he talked trying to shock Dan in a way. "I'm sorry for what I did to you in front of my friends—but that doesn't mean I'm the same person—"

Dan threw out his hands, blinking his eyes quickly. "Are you kidding me!? The other day you pushed me to the ground! You think I'm dumb enough to fall for your I won't do it again I swear sweet talk!?" Dan turned around once again to leave. "I don't need or want to be stuck in the closet with you especially after why I broke up with you."

Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of Jase. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, his fists began to clench and his jaw rooted. Jase stepped towards Dan and without thinking he eliminated the space between them. He shoved both of his hands on the sides of Dan's head encircling him against the wall Dan had backed up to.

The air was tense and uneasy. Dan rolled his eyes as he tried to push Jason away again but there was no prevail. "Let me go, asshole," Dan grumbles pressing his palms harshly into Jason's chest.

Jason snakes his hand down Dan's waist, then gripped his waist securely making sure the younger couldn't go anywhere.

Dan snapped his look up, startled.

"I said, I'm gonna get what I want."

Phil's clothes and hair, slick with perspiration, clung to his skin. Sweat rolled down his skin in thick, salty beads. He could feel his heart throbbing inside his chest. His skin pricking at his blood cells, roasting from the inside out. His head bobbed loosely from side to side as he chucked his ball. His eyes felt heavy in their sockets as he watched the ball triumphantly spiral into another touchdown.