Epilogue: Brown

It was a cold rainy day. Luke watched as they put Remi's brown casket into the ground. The day Remi died Luke was heading over to her house to set things straight with Remi. When he found her, she was laying on the ground. Tears were rushing down his face. "This is all my fault." He thought. Those 5 words are the only things that rushed through his head for a long time, a long, long time. Amanda finally admitted that it was all a lie. Remi was right. It did break him. Luke instantly ended their relationship. It wasn't right to stay with Amanda. He loved Remi. He was finally just realizing this now. He should have recognized over a year ago. But, he didn't. As for Remi's mom, she is broken. She lost her baby girl. She will never be the same. All of the kids at school feel horrible that they lead such a sweet, innocent girl to death. Luke refused love. He never had another love ,nor did he get married. The thought of being with another sickened him. 5 years later, Remi's mom ended up getting married to a wonderful man. They had a child ,and named her, Rylee. Although, Rylee never met her sister, she loved her. She listened to stories about Remi. She adored her. Luke spent lots of time with Rylee. He felt like this was the closest thing to Remi he could find. No one would ever be the same. All because of one lie.

                       A.N:
(Omg. I forgot my mom shuts off wifi at 10:00! I'm so sorry!)
I can't believe I'm done with this story. I love you guys so much. A special shout put to Tori, James, Alicia ,and Miya for reading my story. They have left me so many lovely comments and votes. I love them to death. I love EVERYONE who reads my story. Until next time!

Love, Muther Moostache