Red

Attention! Self harm in this chapter! If you are sensitive about this subject, I advise you not to read.
Red is for the anger in Luke's eyes. Red is for the blood shed that day. He told me I made him sick ,and I should die. Amanda told Luke that I said things to her. Things that made her slit her wrists. For she was a liar. She was the one telling me these things. Luke pushed me ,and told me to leave, as Amanda "cried" in his arms. I tried to explain. He didn't believe me. He told me he would never leave. He made a promise. I believed him. I went home ,and found my retired razor. I stopped for Luke, now he is the reason. I made deep lines across my wrist with the razor. The red liquid ,was now cascading down my arm. This relieved my pain. I paint a pretty picture on my wrist. My wrist is the canvas, My blade is the brush, my blood is my paint. I just watched as the red blood gushed down my arm.
A.N:
Hey guys! Happy Friday! This chapter, tho. I'm sorry guys. If you are feeling down, you can to talk to me. I'm always here for you. Remember, no one wants sadness, no one wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. This is my favorite quote. We can get through this together. Kik: clouds1d. Tell me about your day in the comments below.

- Boss Ass Bitch