"Umm nah don't do that" he said.

"Why not fat??" Ariel said.

"Umm nah don't do that" Woo said.

"Oh shit" Kennedy said looking at her phone.

"OH HELLL NAHHHH" Rocky said looking at Kennedy phone.

I snatched my phone from Fat and went on insta and seen the videos.

My blood boiled. I balled my fist up.

"Yoooo chillllll" Ariel said looking at my reaction.

I grabbed my phone and I called bag.

"Nooo ion think u wanna do that" Kennedy said trynna grab my phone then I moved her hand.

"Wassup baby" he said answering the phone.

"BITCH WHEN I SEE U ON MY DEAD BROTHER GRAVE BITCH IMMA BEAT YO ASS ON EVERYTHING FUCK WITH ME BITCH U DONE WENT TOO DAMN FAR BITCH WE OVER LIKE I SAID WHEN I SEE U ITS ON SIGHT PUSSY ASS NIGGA" I said getting up going to the back room.

"Fuck is u talking about" he said smoking a blunt.

"OH SO U DUMB NOW?? BITCH I GOTCHA YA ASS WHEN I GET DOWN DER I PROMISE U THAT" I yelled in the phone and I hung up and went in the bathroom and tears started shedding.

I was sobbing. I wiped my tears and looked up at the ceiling to calm down.

I splashed my face with water and I dried my face and cleared my throat.

I heard a knock on the floor.

"U okay Ke'Asha??" I heard Ariel say.

"Yea I'm good" I said opening the door then she held her arms out and I laid on her shoulder and cried and she patted my back then Kennedy and rocky came and hugged me.

"Fuck that nigga baby it's plenty of more fish in the sea" Rocky said wiping my tears.

"Right shit that nigga wasn't even allat cute anyways" Ariel said making me laugh.

"Girl I told u. He don't really love u if he keep hurting u. U at that stopping point now u need to let all ya anger out in that damn stage with that new song u got that ain't been dropped yet" Kennedy said.

"U right" I said wiping my face.

"Now come on we finna land" Kennedy said and we walked back to the main part.

I sat down and put my glasses on.

Time to fuck this bitch up.

We landed and got off the plane and got in the other sprinter.

They put the bags in the car and we drove to the rollin loud. We pulled up to my dressing room trailer and the boys went to key and dolph dressing room.