✔️ Frus

(Here's France x America! Sorry for not updating recently, but thanks for being awesome guys! Love you all and hope you enjoy! {Revised})

<Beginning>

It all started with America stepping over the line with England. America brought up the revolutionary war when drunk last night, and England was determined to make him pay for bringing back such a delicate memory so simply and rudely. Revenge was simple, just look in the spell-book, but since England couldn't find any spell that would not kill the guy, he had to go to the old fashioned way: Showing the enemy that they're shipped with the worst human on Earth. England didn't even have to think twice to know that France would be the second target.

<to the real story now>

America finally got to move back to New York! Hot dogs and crowded subway stations and crowds here he comes! Maybe he'd get there a little faster if a particular French country who said would help him would get off his expensive wine butt and help move the "heavy" boxes which America was never ending complaining about. Even though a five year old could pick the box up

"Bro, stop watching your porn and help me!" America cried out, effortlessly lifting a cardboard box.

"Iz not porn! It iz educational learning!" France explained dramatically, waving his hair around as if he's playing "I Wipe My Hair Back and Forth" and having his own sparkle party with gold stars around him. Because there ain't no sparkle party like a French sparkle party because a French sparkle party is more perverted! (I meant ONLY for France! Sorry if you're French! Didn't mean it like that!!)

"You lazy Americanz. The box iz only 20ounce, oui?" France added with a wink AND MORE DANG SPARKLES.

America yelled at France to stop it with the sparkle parties and moved boxes. He moved the box on top of another box and went towards France to see what he was looking at. Trying to not be blinded by the Francey Pancey Sparkle Party.

America was scared for life. For he just saw the worst thing beyond repair: Frus.

"What kind of crappy porn are you into?" America asked in a startled tone.

"This is England's!" France answered with a wink.

"England? L-!" America started to object, but got stopped by France's hand.

France shushed America, and soon he was on top of the country.

"Be a good Amewica and scream my name," France commanded, winking and pinning and all the things France does.

<Done>

(Hope you guys enjoyed!!)