Austria x Prussia

Isn't today a great day to get scared by some lemons? Now, if you don't even know what a lemon is....run. Run as fast as you can and try to never go into that dark corner of the fandom....where most anime fangirls and fanboys are...that's what I've come to find....but if you're into that kind of thing then go read all the smut and lemons you can handle! At the end of this story I'll recommend my favorite lemon of all time! But it's cute! ANYWAYS! You wanna hear the story, now? Ok. Oh, I was talking too long? Sorry, bro!

Now to the story!

The day starts as a normal day. Austria is playing his piano beautifully, France is listening to his amazing piano skills while outside like a creepy stalker, Hungary is watching France with a frying pan, waiting to attack, and Prussia is pretending a mop is a guitar, annoying the heck out of Austria. Yes, all is fair and well with the wor-SMACK! Well, there goes France down by Hungary's frying pan. Was it worth it, France? Yes? You got to see his ass? Pervert. Anyways, so Prussia stopped playing the awesome air guitar and went on the Internet and searched the web. He searched for "Pro-Audio" in Google, but auto type brought up "PruAus"! Oh no! All of the smut just leaking out of the computer!!! Don't look Austria!!! Don't look! And there you look...GOSH DARN IT AUSTRIA THE DAY TO BE SNEAKY WAS NOT TODAY!

"What are you loo-Nevermind, I'm going to go back to my piano," Austria says awkwardly as he sees Prussia's screen.

Prussia quickly grabs Austria's hand and does this awesome twist thingy that twists Austria into his arms. Austria tried to get out but Prussia was obviously not going to let go. With a smirk, Prussia hugs Austria tightly and starts to nibble on his ear. Now, Austria knew what that bump near his butt was. The Internet just had to make stupid autocorrect when he was around.

"Go jerk around somewhere else," Austria complains.

Prussia twists Austria around so that they are facing face to face.

"But, then the awesome me can't kiss the slightly not as awesome you," Prussia exclaims as he wraps his arms around Austria's neck and gives him a kiss on the lips.

Well, now in this point of the story imagine Austria turning into a pile of goo and just melting because Austria just melted into the kiss, also he was burning up with embarrassment.

<SNAP>! Wait, what was that? Oh no! It was Hungary!!! Stop taking pictures!!! No you're going to ruin the moment I made!!! Noooo!!!

Prussia hears the snap and makes a wide smirk.

"Well, you want to take picture of the awesome me? Well then I better put on a show!" Prussia exclaims as he pushes Austria down onto the floor.

(Yes, Austria actually wanted this. Haha cheeky little pervert)