Spamano

Romano's POV

That stupid tomato loving bastard, Spain, came over to my house a yesterday. He brought a tomatoes and they tasted pretty ok. Everything was a fine, until we a got a stupid text from my stupid brother! He just a sent me a link! Oh my brother is so a stupid!

I a clicked the link anyways, wondering if my brother just a sent a me another stupid nyan cat video. The link instead sent me to google images! My a stupid brother just a got stupider! A few pictures finally came up on my phone's screen. My stupid phone always takes an hour to load! I looked at the first picture I saw. It was a picture of me and that tomato bastard kissing!

"Eh, look at that picture! Can you send that picture to me?" Spain said behind a me.

"Ah! don't a scare a me like that!" I shouted.

"Oh, okay Romano!" Spain shouted.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Spain questioned.

France then magically appeared in my house!

"Oh, Spain, Romano is looking at yaoi! And to be specific, it's Spamano! I ship it! Ohonhonhon!" France Said, as we magically disappeared.

"What the holy crappo?!" I yelled.

"Oh," Spain replied.

"Maybe a you a should leave," I suggested.

"Not unless you kiss me first, like in that picture," Spain said as pointed to a picture on a my phone.

"People can get in that position?" I stunned.

"Well, let's see!" Spain shouted as he dragged me on a couch and started randomly kissing me.

"A get of me you tomato bastard!" I screeched.

I tried to kick him off, but was rendered useless. Then France appeared out of now where AGAIN, and took a picture of me and Spain!

"That's going on the internet! Ohonhonhon!" France exclaimed.

"Help me you bastard!" I shouted.

"Ohonhonhon!" France exclaimed as he started video taping!

"Ah! You stupid bastards! F*** you all!" I shouted.

"Ah, c'mon Romano, relax a bit," Spain said reassuringly.

"Haha! Romano is going to get laid!" France shouted.

"A Stupid Bastards!" I cried out.

----------------------------------

The rest is censored! Watch a lemon or something to see the rest! XD

Hehe hope you enjoyed!