Port: ho ho looked like we had two promising huntsman here. Very well Y/N why don't you come to the front of the class and show us your skill.

I then walked to the front while I'm walking I then winked at Weiss. She just blushed and looked away while pouting.

I then stood there while looking at the cage in front of me.

Y/N: so what's inside the cage professor?

Port: opponent. Prepare yourself Mr Nikos.

I activated my semblance

Y/N: set!!!

Ten long sword then hover beside me five in each side.

Ruby: cool

I see ruby looked at me with star in her eyes, I wave at her and focused my gaze again at the cage.

Port: ready?

I summon a long sword and take a defensive stance.

Ren: go kid

Nora/Pyrrha: break a leg! Wait what?

Weiss: you better no disappoint me

Yang: wohoo go Y/N!!!

Port: begin

He then smashed the lock then a full grown boarbatusk come out from the cage, it looked with at his red eyes. It's remind me of my nightmare. No focus!

The Grimm then charged at me at full speed. I launched all my swords at the beast but the sword isn't storing enough to penetrate the armor. Many of the swords are scattered upon impact. The Grimm reached me and rammed me with full speed, i managed to block it but its send me fly backwards.

Port: who ho not expecting that aren't you?

Ruby: Y/N aim for the stomach there is no armor beneath it.

Weiss: ruby he's trying to focus

Ruby: sorry (mumble) I just wanted to help

Y/N(sigh)(why can't those two get along with each other)

I the see the boarbatusk is preparing for another charge.

Y/N: stomach eh ? Time to change strategy.

I then dismiss my sword and summon a large Warhammer almost as big as Nora's.

Nora: yeah

The boarbatusk then charged at me and I wait until it's close enough i smashed the side of it's head making it landed to the side of the classroom. The boarbatusk is still stunned by my attack and the belly is wide open for attack now.
I summon a bow and an arrow, I aim at the belly. As I aim the arrow suddenly glow with blue light. I fire the arrow.

The arrow soaring across the room hitting the Grimm in the stomach

The arrow soaring across the room hitting the Grimm in the stomach. A small explosion is hear and when smoke is cleared, nothing left from the Ursa. The class is silence so am i,