Chapter 26.5 - Evidence of their Past 1

Hello fellow,wattpad readers. Before I let you read this chapter. This chapter is posted earlier in Wattpad cos I owe you guys, alot ! The reason why I wrote this small chapter was partially due to the fact that there was a competition I had in quizazz and it wasn't on here because I'm probably going to have another competition here! It's also written as...insight to Levi and Alexandria's past. Basically,it's a gift for all of you. Why do I have a feeling you guys want a chapter that is entirely about their past.

(Basically, this is not the main chapters) 

Anyways, I'm sorry I kind of been quite..'loner-ish' around in wattpad. Is that the right word? It's because Im not used to this..'enviroment'. It's because I've been in quizazz for ages and being here,feels weird. And I have not mastered the controls in this orange site which makes me confuse,always. Like for example, I don't even know the comments works around here. Quizazz usaully notifies me like yeah. But wattpad, you have to click some weird shit.O_O

I really want to thank my small group of lovable readers that I managed to catch your hearts and twist it in multiple ways because of Alexandria and Levi! Mainly due to Alexadria's needs to hide her identity and Levi being trustful too of her too much that he is blind as heck. I really love you guys so much. You guys have no idea how much your comments are so lovely and all. They always managed to make my day when I come home from like 12 hours of school???? Idek anymore. 

Carrying on, I always try my best to read your comments even though I start cursing like a sailor sometimes(oops). I also wish to reply to every single one of them but as you know..my studies are throwing rocks at me. (Blame the Asian schools)

Anyways, do come visit me at Quizazz! (It's the same name as my wattpad name.) Btw, I noticed some wattpad readers are on quizazz too. Haha cuties. 

Youre still reading? Oh my! Here goes the chapter!

-When they had each other-

Brother said I was much more matured compared to the children around my age. Is that a good thing? Maybe it is but when you realize how cruel the world can be at such a tender age..it tends to change you as a person. But even after knowing how cruel it is..why am I still so weak? Why am I not fighting back? Why am I running away?

My leg muscles ached,my lungs burned and my fear was at a all time high. If I could run for a few more minutes, I’ll be able to shrug him off – if I’m lucky. I guess I said that too early when I felt the familiar meaty hand wrapping around my wrist. 

The tight grip he had on my wrist burned and I knew it will soon leave a mark, a very ugly mark. Levi wouldn't be happy about this, I know he wont. He will be angry again. I whimpered when I felt the grip tightened and I was lifted off the ground. I felt my body being swung and hit again against the sharp bricks. This reminds me of an object ; a rag doll. A rag doll getting thrown around.

"Look at her!" one of them laughed as my body lay motionless on the ground. My whole body ached and it hurt too much to move. All I could move was my eyes. I can see them pointing at me, laughing while they insulted me.

"Just look at her!"

"How weak." 

Yes, that's what I am ; weak.

How I was related to Levi, the notorious underground thug who is feared by many, even nobles themselves. The thug who is known to bring down 10 people without effort...I don't know how. 

Some would think that being related to Levi, people would fear me. Or maybe people would leave me alone. However, it's far from that. Thugs from the Underground would never fail to find a time where Levi is not with me so that they could hit me. Maybe they loved to stomp on the weak or maybe it felt they were challenging Levi. That, I will never know.