Chapter 6

We can finally get out of here and return to Wall Rose. I watched as the soldiers in front of me quickly got out , the sound of the wires filled my ears. Without wasting anymore time , I walked out and was about to leave however what stopped me was Armin.

"Armin, what atre you doing? We need to catch up with the other units." I asked him. He didn't reply me however when I looked up, my question was answered.Mikasa was standing at roof,looking down at something. I looked to the left to see Reiner and Bertholt stopping me beside me , looking at the same direction.

I was about to reach out for the male however he was already in the air , going towards Mikasa. I shook my head and complained mentally in my head before doing the same. 

"We really shouldn't be wasting anymore time." My boots made a clicking sound on the roof as I walked towards the duo.  They didn't reply me but just stare right ahead. I was about to ask a question again but it was answered when I stood beside the two of them.

The abnormal titan was getting devoured by the smaller titans. 

"It's body cant regenerate?" Armin asked to no one in particular. "I thought unconvering the truth about that Titan might be the key to freeing us from this desperate situtation.." Mikasa ignored his question and speaked her mind instead.

"I agree." I turned around, looking up to the taller male, Reiner. "If they just rip it up to shreds like that,then we wont have learned a single thing." his eyes looked at the abnormal few meters away. 

"We should get rid of the titans devouring it." Reiner nodded. I could see the slight nod from Annie and Bertholt that stood near him. "Are you insane!?" To the right , Jean shouted, looking at us like we were insane. 

"We can finally escape this death trap." he tried to prove his point.  Annie who stood near Reiner decided to finally speak up. "But what if the Titan could be an ally?" her cold blue eyes stared into Jean's. "Dont you think it'd be a weapon more powerful than any cannon?" 

"Our ally?" Jean asked, his eyes widened so much that I thought his eyeballs would drop out any moment. "Are you for real?"

"Do you think we are joking,Jean?" I asked, looking at the titans that were eating the larger one in disgust. "Humanity would be taking a huge step forward towards eradicating those Titans." A very huge step..

"That's the titan that ate Thomas." Armin shakily pointed towards at 15 meter class titan who was making his way towards the direction of the Titan that was currently getting devoured. A loud roar came from the Abnormal when he cauht sight of the 15 Meter titan as he charged forward,knocking away the smaller ones.  I winced when it's right arm got ripped off as it charged towards the Titan,biting down on it's neck. 

I was about to shout out that there was a Titan behind it but I knew it was no use , so I kept my mouth shut. However it seem to sense it's presence as it used the body that was in it's mouth and swing at the other.

"Hey..What was that about helping it?" Jean asked. Right after that statement was made , it made it's last war cry before collasping on the floor. Hot smoke started coming out of it's body. "Looks like it burn itself out." Jean turned around on his heel and started muttering about it's not going to be our alley,ever.

"No." I grab hold of the end of his jacket and tugged on it. "Look." I broke the silence and pointed towards the nape of the Titan. The flesh on it's nape was slowly burning out and it revealed a silohoutte of a body. A human body.

I stared at Mikasa as she reached the ground , running towards the disappearing body. Worry filled my veins when I couldn't see her when she entered the vapor and I was about to move forward but I heard cries.