Book Alert!!!

Remember that time last year when I promise to let you know if I have something to post?

Well, now I do! And I'm all of a dither!

Thing is, this work is super, and I'm proud of it.

Now!I present to you, "THIS SAME SUN"

Sean Tolbert's is your regular Nigerian guy, so bland he fits quite well into the background... but an accident changed his life. Coming out of six months of comma and months in Psych, he realised new found arrays of psychic abilities beyond his control.

Throw in a girl, Laura Uche that became his anchor to reality, and take her away in a string of murders; you have Sean Tolbert's chaos button.

He explored the world with his new found abilities to uncover her killer, but unknown to him, he wasn't alone, and his kind has been hunted for decades. This book is a memoir of his journey, finding his place in myths and legends as a child of this same sun, a phoenix of the wind.

I'd appreciate votes--loads of them, comments--all good!

This book is available. Kindly add it to your reading list to be the first to get updates.

A fantastic ride awaits!

Love you all, and thanks for showing up. Cheers!

CHIBOK (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara