"Hi," I don't bother to look around or ask for Jin because I know I'm going to end up staying with Tae.

   "You're a little late," he shrugs, "I held back from drinking while everyone was getting wasted, 'cus I didn't want you to arrive to that."

    "Thank you, I was kind of expecting it though." I laugh lightly.

   "Ah how lowly do you think of me Jimin," he chuckles, "would you like a drink? They have wine coolers."

   "I don't think so." Declining because I regretted it last time, I felt guilty.

    "C'mon you're at a party!" He urges, "Jimin nothings going to happen if you drink a little."

   I ponder over his words a little, he make sense, "okay but just one!"

    He hands me one, it's pomegranate raspberry like last time and he makes sure it's open, "Thank you," I take it.

"You're welcome. The boys are in the living room, wanna join?"

I nod and with him we walk to the living room, well we push our way to the living room. I see the little bundle of friends with a couple of extras taking over the couch. Leaving no room for anybody else and I certainly don't want to sit in the floor. I groan and look around for a chair.

   "Looking for this?" Tae asks holding a chair to his chest. I nod and he strides to the couch to set it next to the coffee table. I thank him and sit while he uses the small glass table as a chair. No one minds us as they just continue on with their conversations.

   I'm sitting basically right in front of Jin who's propped on top of Namjoon, next to them on the left and end of the couch is Kai who I met last time, on the right of Jin is Hobi, then Yoongi, then Jungkook with a small boy in his lap, next to him is Lisa. At the very end are some strangers that I'm sure no one know.

As I scan everyone my eyes linger a little longer on the pair next to Yoongi, specifically the boy that is unknown. I notice how he's holding Jungkooks left hand on his upper thigh and how small he is compared to him. Scanning him up to down something else distracts me, darting my eyes up to Jungkook who holds a smug look on his face while leaning down to plant a wet kiss on the boys neck, never breaking our eye contact. His stare feels almost intimidating or as if he's in a way teasing me. Unsure of how to react I look away quickly and focus on a different couple.

"Jiminieeee!... What the fuuuuuck are you doing here?" Jin slurs leaning forward. I didn't have to smell the alcohol to know Jin was obviously drunk, he never uses profanity and he speaks way clearer. 

   "Language baby," Joon warns grabbing onto his hips to prevent him from falling. Jin pouts but leans completely flushed onto his partner.

When they start whispering and giggling to each other I listen in on Taehyungs conversation with Yoongi and Hobi. Yoongi goes on about talking about random nights he's had with strangers in bed. You could see by the look on Hoseoks face that he is just as disproving as I am, not shaming but not being able to relate or wanting too.

I start losing interest so I creep my way back into the kitchen for another wine cooler, finishing mine a while ago. It was difficult but I'm a big boy so I could and did mange my way through young horny adults.

I'm rummaging through the many coolers but something stops me. I turn around and my senses were right, there he is leaning against the opposite counter watching me. Twirling a small cigarette in his fingers with a cocky expression.

He smirks, knowing he's got my attention, and inches closer, "How many times am I going to have to tell you Princess?"

   "Namjoon asked me to come, not Tae." I stood my ground.

   "Did he ask you to change your look too?" He says ranking my body, "'cus if he did I'm gonna have to thank him." Almost as if he's mocking my regular choice of cloths, obviously I prefer less showy clothing.

"Is that an insult?" I say lightly.

"Take it how you want princess." He says in a low voice still eyeing me. I can't explain it but his small actions make me feel like a small heat is running through my body.

"I-" I shake my head, not actually having anything else to say. I watch the amusement in his eyes as he sees I'm obviously flustered by his words.

"What were you looking for?" he asks and for a second I believe his sweet, caring attitude, but nonetheless I'll take advantage of it.

   "A wine cooler" I say softly trying not to bother him too much.

   He swiftly bends down choosing the correct cooler with no hesitation and hands me a bottle containing green liquid. Shaking my head I push the bottle away.

"No?" He asks confused.

"Pomegranate raspberry," I tell him my preference.

"A picky little princess." He smirks going to exchange the 'mojito' flavored drink for my pomegranate raspberry. He hands it to me but surely the cap is still on.

"Um," He raises an eyebrow, "the cap. Tae usually takes it off for me." The corners of lips raise and he runs a hand through his hair as if looking irritated.

"Ah, the boyfriend." He takes my bottle and pops the top off.

"He's not my boyfriend for the last time." I say getting his behaviorism that I hate so much out again.

"Is he not?" He says with a teasing look, covering up his true semi-angried expression he always uses. He pushes the bottle towards me almost aggressively.

"No he's not! And it shouldn't matter to you! What about your boyfriend back there? Hmm? I'm not saying anything because I obviously don't care." I state my opinion feeling a satisfied until I see the smile grow on his face.

   "Are you sure you don't care? You sound awfully jealous." He stares down at me, mocking me with that smile that sends a wave off tingles down my spine. Then a familiar heat rushes to my face and I know I'm blushing, I turn my head slightly down to avoid being caught with roses cheeks by him.

   "I am not jealous." I clearly say.

Jungkook keeps his gaze and me not knowing how to react was so relieved to see Taehyung peek his head into the kitchen.

Jungkook looks behind his shoulder, aware that I wasn't looking at him anymore, and visible rolls his eyes.

"Of course," he huffs picking up a small bottle and exits the kitchen. Although I felt like a heavy brick was lifted off my shoulders I almost wished he didn't rush away.

   "Hey, Why didn't you tell me you wanted a drink?," Tae meets me with a worried look, "I thought you just ran off."

   "I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you, I finished my drink and couldn't find another one." I say sweetly.

   He takes hold of his lip ring by his teeth and nods, almost unsure of my reply. I suggest we go back, so we do. Returning to the living room I'm met with a change of seating, Lisa is gone, Jin and Namjoon are sitting side by side, and Yoongi took my seat talking to Kai, leaving an open spot next to Hobi and Jungkook.

Hobi seems bored so upon seeing us he starts waving his hands yelling, "Jiminie sit with me, Jiminie!"

The ruckus caused Jungkook to look up but with no smirk, he held a glare.

_______________

Their little date had me fangirling so bad. Jimin looked so cute and curvy and Jungkook just looked like a perfect boyfriend.

Sorry I take forever to update, I try to write as much as possible. I'm getting writers block so bad.

XoXo