fifteen

Arizona Brown

I played Birthday Bitch on full blast on the speakers in Mike's room, in an attempt to wake him up.

"One time for the birthday biiitch!" I said, twerking with mostly my back with a cupcake in my hand.

He groggily pulled the covers over his head, groaning yet smiling.

"Im not nobodies birthday bitch . Turn that shit off." he sat up, and ran his hands over his waves.

"My brother's big 22!" I exclaimed, more excited for his birthday than he was apparently.

"Big 22." he repeated, throwing up gang signs.

"That's right nigga!" I barked, hyping him up. "Now make a wish on your cupcake."

I walked towards him, and held the lit candle in front of his face. He closed his eyes for a second and the blew.

"What you wish for?" I asked.

"If I tell you it won't come true." he shrugged.

"Fair. How are we celebrating?" I asked.

"My homeboy owns Exotic Lovelies. You know, da one in da Bronx? He's hookin' us up wit' the whole spot for da night."

"Exotic Lovelies?" I said. "Bro  that shit is exclusive exclusive!"

"I knowww." he pulled the blanket back and walked into the bathroom so I followed him in.

"Cardi B was there just last weekend with Offset!" I snapped my fingers, remembering seeing her story on Instagram.

"You invited." he said as he brushed his teeth.

"Seriously?" I put my hand over my mouth. "Don't play with my emotions like that."

"Yeah." he spit some toothpaste out. "Invite some of ya friends. Like a few females or niggas or whateva'."

"So me Amber, Toni, and Alex." I said. "I don't think I wanna invite the guys cuz I want us to have fun. They gon be on our dicks." I said. "When is it tonight?"

"Yeah it's tonight. 10 to 3. And do me a favor?"

"What's that?"

"Thot behavior? None a dat shit." he clicked his tongue and threw his thumb behind him. "Leave all that shit somewhere else."

"Michael I have a boyfriend. There will be no thottin' for me." I laughed.

"Remember dat. And dress appropriately."

"Okay dad." I rolled my eyes, and made my way out of the room.

"Roll ya eyes one more time dey gon pop!" he shouted after me.

I grabbed his cupcake and took a bite out of it, despite it being so early in the morning. I cringed at the amount of icing I was eating instead of actual cake. I spit it out in my bathroom trash can and hopped in the shower. After I got out and put on some house clothes, I texted the girls to invite them to Mike's birthday celebration.

The Girls Room 🥵💋

Arizona 💘
so it's mikes birthday tonight ...