one

Omniscient

Arizona stood on her schools front steps after the last bell rang to finally go home . She groaned and checked her phone . 2:45 . Her brother was exactly 10 minutes late to picking her up .

"Last time I'm asking him for a ride ." she mumbled . "Cold as shit and he got me waiting ."

Taking a seat on the steps , she popped in her headphones . Finesse , by Drake began to play in her ears as she bobbed her head . She had an obsession with this rapper for the longest time . Glancing down the street she saw her brothers cherry red BMW M3 speeding at 60 miles per hour in a 25 mile zone .

She sucked her teeth and stood

She sucked her teeth and stood . Crossing her arms , she jogged to the side walk to wait . Pulling up next to her , her brother Michael honked his horn .

She tore the door open and sat down , tossing her book bag in the back seat

She tore the door open and sat down , tossing her book bag in the back seat . Turning her body towards the window she began to warm herself up .

"You're like ten minutes late Mike ." she hissed .

He held his finger up to her .

"I'll be there in a beat . Aight , see ya ."

He hung up the phone and glanced at her stale face .

"What? " he asked .

"You're mad late ! Last time I'm asking you for shit , I swear to God . Ugly ass . "

"You the one who's ugly first of all . And I know I'm late. I was caught up in some shit ." he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck , pulling off and speeding down the road .

She turned to glance at him for a second .

"Caught up in what ? Some mediocre pussy ?" she scoffed .

Arizona knew her brother was a player . The biggest Player in Brooklyn , she would say .

"You know me Ari . Playa playa . " he licked his lips .