Chapter 27

Steve runs over to you and turns you over so that your back was on the ground. He reaches to feel your pulse, it was extremely weak... almost non existent.

Because of the energy used by the stone and then the explosion... your body was ready to give up.

"Come on kid, stay with us. I'm not leaving you now.." Tony whispers as he takes a body diagnostic.

"Tony... can you give her heart a boost?" Steve asks, beginning to panic.

"I can try, but no promises.." Tony says as he puts his hand blaster on your chest, instead of actually shooting, he uses an electric pulse to shock your heart back into rhythm.

As soon as the shock goes through your body, you sit up straight, electric currents showing in your eyes. It looked as if you were Thor, the lightning shining in your eyes.

"Oh my god... Y/n!" Steve says as he hugs you tightly. You raise a brow and hug him back.

"Are you okay?" Tony asks as he puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine..." you trail as you look around.

"How did this happen?" You ask as you swallow hard.

"We don't know, but let's find out," Tony says as he and Steve stand, then help you up.

After the shock from Tonys suit, you felt powerful. You wanted to run or punch something. You were ready for anything...

After the decimation is undone, you, Tony, Steve, and Thor discover Thanos from the year 2014, who is fully aware of his plan's success and his fate and the Avengers' attempts to undo his plan, has arrived at Earth.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asks as he looks at the armored Thanos.

"Absolutely nothing," Thor at says as he puts his hands together.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asks as he looks around.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them," Tony says as he stares at the purple titan.

"So we keep it that way," Steve says as he tightens his shield.

"I'm up for killing him again," you smile as you pop your neck and knuckles, then your back.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor questions as he looks at you.

"Probably, but it's okay," You say as you stretch your muscles.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement," Thor says as he holds his hands out in the sky.

After a second or two, he successfully summoned both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir.

The lightning bolt that brought the two hammers to Thor, also putting his overgrown hair into a half up half down look with his long beard braided.

"Let's kill him properly this time," Thor says as he looks at you. You smile shyly as you four begin walking towards him, ready for confrontation with him face to face.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you?

Back to me..

I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible.