Sleeping [ch.1]

I stared at him

I stared at him. He slept there, and I watched him. 

I was honestly surprised when I found him. Normally the victims are wide awake, too pumped full of adrenaline to be asleep. But here he lies. Peaceful.

Weirdo.

-

I'm in a trial, and I need to sacrifice for the Entity. It's.. become tiresome to say the least. But at least I get to take my aggression out on the victims. Haha.

As I'm chasing one of the victims through the main cabin in Ormond, I hear something. It sounded like... snoring? This couldn't be possible. Who has the audacity to sleep at a time like this?

I lost the victim I was chasing, whatever. I went to go investigate the sound. Maybe this could be fun.

How can someone sleep in a place like this? At this point, I'm just absolutely mind boggled. 

It's cold, damp, and scary. Not that it's scary to me, I'm a brutal fucking killer so why should I? I came closer to the sound of a slumbering idiot.

He was slumped in a corner next to the staircase.

I took off my mask to view him for a closer inspection.

I looked at his face. He had brown hair sprouting from a grey beanie. His arms were tucked securely about himself. His eyes... I could tell that he was miserable. He looked like he never went to sleep before. He wore a blue button up with a black shirt underneath, jeans, black vans. He looked like he would write songs about his troubles while playing an acoustic guitar. I hated those types of kids at my school. What do you call them? Emo? Hipster? Whatever you call them, I beat those shitheads up all the time. Maybe I'll beat up another one for old time's sake.

Or maybe, I'll do something else.

I'm bored.

I place my mask out of view, underneath the crusty looking couches' cushion.

I wipe off the blood from my knife, and put it in there too.

Why was I doing this? Because I'm bored, and I got time for something new. I'll always be killing survivors. But they always wont be sleeping, like this guy.

I do a quick overview of myself, black leather jacket, varsity jacket underneath, jeans, red vans. Yep. 

I look like a survivor.

Amazing how one can simply remove partial items and look instantly innocent.

I sat down, next to the sleeping fool. But as a I did, the floor creaked and he stirred a bit. This gave me a chance to slap at his hand, acting like a friend. 

"Hey! Dude, cmon wake up!" I whisper-yelled at him.

His eyes started fluttering open, he yawned stretched, and then I suppose he remembered that he was in a trial because after stretching his eyes went wide and started looking around the room panicking. He had bright green eyes.

"Dude you're fine, chill. Killer's not 'round here yet." I said calmly.

"w-wh... who.. do you know who the killer is..?"  His first words. His first question. To me. I am relishing in this moment completely. All I ever hear is the victims screaming, not actually articulating sentences without raising their octaves. His voice sounded older than he looked. I wanted to smile. I wanted to smile so bad because I wanted so bad to say that it's me.

"I think it's Wraith.. you know, the invisible one" I lied.

"aah fuck, I hate the invisible ones.. especially if it's Freddy.." He groaned.

"Everybody hates Freddy." I agreed.

"Oh god, sorry, I didn't even ask, but.. who are you?" He questioned me more. Face relaxed a bit more now.

"The others tell me that I'm the newest survivor..they already informed me on the killers and how they work.. this is fucked.." My lie number 2. Oh how this was fun! How many lies can I spout before getting caught?

"I'm Frank."