Bakugou X Reader

You ran home with your boyfriend Bakugou right at your side. Right when you got there, you both ran to your room and locked the door.

"You sure you want to do this?" Bakugou asked.

"Of course, only if you promise to go easy on me," you said back.

"No promises," Bakugou teased.

Bakugou pulled you into a rough kiss and yanked your hips towards him. You kissed back, like always, and allowed him to venture into your mouth. "K-katsuki," you said trying to catch your breath. "L-lets take this a l-little f-further,"

"If you say so. Just a little warning though, your going to be sore in the morning," Bakugou said in a sweet but sour voice.

Oh shit. I saw this coming. You thought, just as Bakugou ripped off your shirt and school jacket. He tiered off his own shirt and jacket leaving us both, shirtless. He struggled to unclasp your bra so you did it for him.

"Need some help?" You chuckled. Just as you took it off, you felt the cold air, on your bare breasts. You quickly covered up with your arms but immediately took them down when you heard an answer.

"Don't cover, let me see,". Bakugou said in a calming voice. You took down your arms and he pulled away from your face. Trailing down your neck with, soft, light, kisses. Leaving little purple marks behind.

You couldn't help but let out little moans every now and then when Bakugou would suck on your hard buds. "K-katsuki~" you moaned out. You grabbed his face and pulled him back up. You closed the gape between you both buy sending him into a deep kiss.

You grabbed his member through his pants and he immediately went hard. Bakugou pulled your hand away and pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers. He fittled with the hem of your skirt but managed to pull them down too

You were both standing there, In your underwear, kissing like it was your last kiss. You managed to take this over to your bed and did stuff from there. Bakugou pulled down your underwear to your ankles, licked two fingers, and began to rub up and down your clit.

"M-more p-please," you moaned between muffled breaths. He then licked his fingers again, and stuck them inside of you. Her began thrusting in and out slowly but surly. He then stoped and sucked on his fingers. "You taste good," he said still sucking. You then took this chance to pull down Bakugou's boxers and released is fairly large member.

You later him down on the bed and slowly went down to where his member was. You put his dick in your mouth and slid it up and down quite aggressively.

"F-fuck. F-FUCK. FUCK!" He yelled. You could tell he was very pleased. He then sat up and pushed you down. He very quickly put his large cock into you and thrusted in and out, in and out.

B-Bakugou I-i think I-I'm g-gonna," you said but were cut off. "I know," Bakugou said sternly.

You felt your insides knot up and you thought you were going to burst. Bakugou then pulled out and your juices spilled out all over the bed sheets.

Bakugou then proudly said "There we go, now I'm happy." You laid there panting and said "I guess so. Fuck, I'm going to be sore tomorrow,"

Bakugou then stood up, threw on his shirt, boxers, and pants and went to the bathroom to get stuff to clean up with.

604 words
Hey guys! This is my first lemon so don't say I'm bad, because I already know I am. I see that a lot of authors do face reveals at milestones. So maybe I will do a face reveal when I hit 1k reads. If that ever actually happens. I will post every Sunday so be ready when that day comes. Bye for now!

-Power