Sero X Shy Reader

You and Sero were a very joyful couple. Even though you were a shy non-talkative person, he still loved you. He loved the moments when you actually did talk. He took in your soft, sweet, and loving voice.

"Hey Sero?" You asked him I one day. "Y-yeah, what do you need?" He answered. You were at lunch and you really did not want to say this out loud, so you whispered it into his ear.

He was very ShOoK by your question. But he nodded his head and went back to eating his soy beans.

At the end of the day he walked to your house, as he was told and knocked on the door. Someone answered that he did not know.

"Hello, my name is Sero Hanta and I'm here for (Y/N)," he said. The girl answered with "Oh hello, I'm Shizuku (L/N). (Y/N) is in her room," Shizuku said.

    Sero bowed his head and walked into the house. He'd been there before so he knew where your room was. Sero walked up the stairs and knocked on your door

    "Come in," you said quietly. Sero opened the door to see you on the floor reading. He closed the door, and locked it, and went over to you, and sat down.

   "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sero questioned. "Yeah, just please go easy on me!" You said in a louder tone. "Of coarse I will! This is my first time too ya' know," Sero said back. He leaned in for a hug. You hugged back and then you decided this was now, or never.

You pulled away and aggressively kissed Sero. He kissed back and asked for entrance. You opened you mouth slightly and let him in.

Sero then slightly jumped when he felt hands taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his polo. When you were done with taking of Sero's shirt, you took off your own.

You and Sero then stood up, and made your way over to the bed. Sero was on top and he then pulled the 2 of you apart and slid down your skirt. He unclipped your bra and tossed it to the floor.

Sero started to massage your breasts and you let out small moans here and there. Sero was loving this new voice coming from you. He loved to here your soft moans so he began to take it farther.

   Sero pulled down your underwear and slid a finger inside of you. "Y-you're so tight," he commented. You moaned again

"Uhh-uh s-sorry," you said "No. don't apologize. I'll just have to stretch you out," Sero coed then smirked.

He pulled out of you and you suddenly felt empty. But not for long. You saw his large erection spring from his pants when pulled them down.

Your eyes widened.

"It's so big," you said massaging his large member. You then licked the tip and began taking him in your mouth

"AhHHa," Sero moaned making you giggle. The vibrations from you voice onto Sero's dick made him moan more.

You took Sero's dick out of your mouth right has he orgasm. His white liquid soaking the sheets. You licked his tip once more amd you got up and sat on his lap.

Sero aimed his cock at your hole and thrusted in. You moaned loudly.

All of a sudden you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. You and Sero gasped. Quickly putting on you clothes, covering the wet spot with a blanket, grabbing textbooks, sitting on the floor, and pretending to read them.

You both finished just in time, right as you sat on the floor your sister came in
"I just came to check on you too, what are you doing?" Shizuku asked

"Oh, hey Shizuku," you said. "We were just studying," "Oh, ok," Shizuku said rolling her eyes. She obviously didn't believe you. She had heard the talking and moaning from downstairs.

Shizuku exited the room and burst out in to a fit of giggles.

674 words
Hey y'all! Just so you know I'm. It dead!! Ive been meaning to finish this chapter for like 4 months now and I haven't... sorry!! I want to start a voltron character x reader but I don't know who.. If you have any ideas please comment them and that's all from me so bye!

From your oh so lazy writer
-power