Shigaraki X villain reader

"Oh come on Tomura! Let me go with you!" You yelled and Shigaraki and the others walked out of the bar door.

"No!" He replied, his crimson eyes piercing into your (e/c) ones. "I don't want you getting hurt considering that you don't have a defensive quirk!" You sighed and turned to go to your room.

My quirk isn't that bad, you thought to yourself. You had a telekinesis quirk (kinda like Inko's but you can float yourself and other people as well) but you couldn't control it very well.

"Tsk, why does he care so much," you said. "Probably because he likes you," a voice said as Dabi stepped into the room. You jumped at his voice and looked over to his patchwork face.

"Why are you here?" You asked "Why aren't you with the others?" "Chapped Lips told me to stay here and make sure you don't get hurt," he said in a monotone voice. "Chapped Lips?" You questioned before realizing to who he was referring to. Tomaru. You laughed.

Then, the sound of a window breaking back from downstairs. You and Dabi ran down and noticed two pro hero's looking around for, what I suppose, villains. It was Hawks and Best jeanist. Hawks spotted us and yelled. "Jeanist! Over here!" You used your quirk and threw the nearest thing at him, which in your case was a barstool.

It hit in the side of his head, to which he started bleeding almost immediately. You and Dabi ran upstairs into the closest room and locked the door. You ran to a window and opened it. You floated Dabi to you and accidentally smashed him into the wall

"Sorry!" You said and floated yourself and Dabi outside into the alley. You ran into the city, and into a forest. You continued running until something sliced your side. You grunted in pain and held onto your hip as blood continued to pour out of the wound. Something hard hit your head and you fell to the ground as your vision went blurry. You looked up to see Dabi fighting off the hero's, and then you blacked out.

Shigaraki POV
We went back to the bar and noticed Dabi and (Y/N) weren't there. "Damnit Dabi," I cursed. Then the door burst open, revealing and beat up Dabi and a passed out (Y/N).

"What the hell happened!" I yelled, my stomach turning in knots. "The hero's! They know where the base is! They attacked us!" He yelled I went over and grabbed (Y/N) out of his arms. "She's barley breathing!" I went over to the table and set her on there. Kurogiri grabbed the first aid kit and got out extra bandages.

I lifted up her shirt and went to work on her cut. We cleaned up the blood with a wet cloth and opened the peroxide and disinfected the wound. We rapped bandages around the cut and put the first aid kit away.

I picked her up and brought her to my room. I went back downstairs and sat on one of the bar stools. Kirogiri slid me a drink and I downed it in less then 10 seconds.

"It's obvious you care for her" he said. I looked up from the table and stared at Kiriogiri. "W-what?" I said blushing under the hand that covered my face "what are you talking about?"

Kirogiri shook his head (or lack of head, more like purple cloud) and chuckled. "Go upstairs and wait for her to wake up"

I got up off of the bar stool and went upstairs, I walked into my room, pulled over a stool, and sat down next to my bed. I looked at you while sighing. If only I had been there I thought I could have protected her. I took the hand off of my face and set it on the bedside table. I looked down at my lap in shame.

Maybe 10 minutes or so later, I was pulled out of a daze by you stirring and opening her eyes. I got off of the stool and helped you sit up straight.

"Are you ok" I asked, looking into your eyes with worry in my own. (Y/N) nodded and winced slightly "I was so worried" I breathed out. Then I did something unexpected, I hugged her. No, not some quick loose hug, it was a tight long hug that made me feel better. And what made it even better, She hugged back.

I pulled away and sat back down on the stool. "What was that for?" She asked. I didn't really know what to say besides 'I was worried' but, I had already said that. "I... I don't know," I sounded like a total idiot but, at the time it was the only thing I could think of.

(Y/N) POV
I was actually shocked, Shigaraki gave me a hug. To be honest it was actually pretty nice.
He got up and started to walk away but I grabbed his wrist to stop him. He turned around and looked at me. I gave him a soft smile just to let him know he should stay. He sat down on the bed next to me and I laid down. Tomura just sat there so I pull him down next to me.

He blushed and it quickly turned into a deep red color when i said the next 3 words.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

915 words

Ayyyyy it's been a while. Like really I'm pretty sure it's been over a year. I know this wasn't a smut but let me know if you want a part 2 that is a smut. I was reading the comments on my face reveal post (I promise I'm not 12 I am 15 and that picture made me look like an 8 year old) and I appreciate that you all said I was pretty (even though I'm not) but uhh here's an update on what I look like now. I can't take pictures for shit but these ones aren't that bad. Also I'm going to try to post a lot this weekend because I haven't posted in forever also because I have Friday off. If you have any suggestions on what you want to see then tell me I will most likely get to it.

 If you have any suggestions on what you want to see then tell me I will most likely get to it

-Power

-Power