Shoji X Shape Shifting Reader Part 2

For the next couple of weeks, everything was dull. And everyone noticed it and asked why. You ignored there questions and went with your day. When you went home, you walked with Shoji but you wouldn't say a word. He was the only one who what really happened.

"Are you ok?" He asked. You looked at him with tired eyes. "No. I can't feel anything anymore. Everything's numb, I need to feel something. Anything!" You yelled. Shoji thought for a minute but then realized what he had to do.

As you walked onto your street Shoji turned to walk up the steps to his front porch. But before he turned he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the direction of his house. At first you were skeptical but when you looked at his face, it was calm and sincere. You let him drag you into his house and up to his room.

After he let go of your wrist you looked up into his eyes and slowly moved yours hand up to his face and removed his mask. You leaned in a kissed him. He returned the kiss and walked you two over to the bed. He unbuttoned your shirt and took off your bra.

He played with your boobs and you let out little moans that vibrated through out the kiss. He lifted up your school skirt and took off you underwear. In a shift motion, he pulled his 8 inch dick out of his pants and aimed it at your hole.

"Are you ready?" He asks. You nodded your head in affirmation, and he thrusted in. Hard. You moaned loudly and he continued to thrust in and out in a very quick pace.

Every emotion was slowly fading away. And the numbness was gone. You could feel every inch as he trusted in and out quickly and hard.

"Your so tight!" He said through clenched teeth. It hurt so bad but felt so good. "I'm gonna c-cum!" You yelled. He pulled out just as you came and he came shortly after.

He collapsed next to you and pulled his mask back over his face. You both fell asleep very satisfied.

Unlike his parents, not so much

Hey guys so I finally got out the lemon for this 2 part thing. Yay!!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and if you did, please comment more ideas and lemons you want to read because I am out of ideas for a while😅😅😅

-Power